China Garden Review - Feb 2015

MrDK

Any updates on monthly rates there?

I did check and was told 10% discount

could you go into a little more detail please :GoldenSmile1:

I have to keep reminding myself its a job :GoldenSmile1:
At Babydolls we are serious about fun

babydollsaddict.gif

What about the construction noise going on next door? Was it a problem?

Top place for sure. Nice to hear about the 10%. I was told no in the past.

I also experienced the ventilation noise in 302. Seems to me a new set of bearings would solve the problem.

Top place for sure. Nice to hear about the 10%. I was told no in the past.

I also experienced the ventilation noise in 302. Seems to me a new set of bearings would solve the problem.

It could have been an exception as rooms were available while I was there.

Better check first.

An obvious question...is it girl friendly?

And an even more obvious question..is it threesome friendly? If not, how much joiner charges for the 3rd guest?

What a professional review! Well done MrDk.

Glad that cleaning issue was sorted out, actually I've never faced any problems with room service there, I used to leave small tips under the pilow but I'm not sire if thats the reason, just letting you know that this is not a repetitive matter so their usual service is 4.5/5. One additional point is security, they got that electronic key which opens the main door at night, although they've 24 hrs reception desk, which is something not very common at budget hotels/GHs.

Regarding internet password; its written in the paper hanged on your room door, I was about to go down like you when I noticed it :P

And an even more obvious question..is it threesome friendly? If not, how much joiner charges for the 3rd guest?

Yes it is guest friendly and hopefully I can answer your second question in late May  :23:  :09:

Good report, well done!

china.PNG

Thanks for the observation.

OP corrected

As mr21 stated definitely GF.

My guess is that you will not have an issue bringing two, however, you will need to negotiate an extra set of towels as the bathrooms are only equipped for two. On the other hand there already were two extra pillows in the closet.

What a professional review! Well done MrDk.

Glad that cleaning issue was sorted out, actually I've never faced any problems with room service there, I used to leave small tips under the pilow but I'm not sire if thats the reason, just letting you know that this is not a repetitive matter so their usual service is 4.5/5. One additional point is security, they got that electronic key which opens the main door at night, although they've 24 hrs reception desk, which is something not very common at budget hotels/GHs.

Regarding internet password; its written in the paper hanged on your room door, I was about to go down like you when I noticed it :P

The cleaning thing seemed to get sorted as I ended up staying two more days with no further issue.

Certainly a bit of additional training should make this just a past bump in the road.

There seemed to be an understanding by the staff that the green "Clean Room" sign should be hung on the door before cleaning can be done.

Having well over 3,000 hotel nights under my belt I told the manager that I have never seen as system different than Red = Do not clean, Green = Clean ASAP and none = Clean when convenient. He agreed and appeared to explain that to one cleaning lady on the spot.

As for the friendliness of the staff and the quality of the cleaning, yes easily a 4 or 4.5.

BTW, I always tip.

I saw the sign on the door that stated some basic RULES like check-in and check-out times and did not read further as all hotels have these signs and when you have read one you have read them all (I thought). So if the Internet code was there, then my bad. Still the expectations as to where to look should be considered as well should posting the lobby number for other contact issues.

Just had 2 nights in room 103. All good except a really annoying rattle from the aircon unit.

I like China garden.

Thanks for the review and great job on it.

Staying for 2 weeks in April and the reason it was select is because of the multiple girl policy.

They told me when I inquired about it that no joiners were charged for multiples.

Hope they are true to their word.

Lb

Thanks for the review and great job on it.

Staying for 2 weeks in April and the reason it was select is because of the multiple girl policy.

They told me when I inquired about it that no joiners were charged for multiples.

Hope they are true to their word.

Lb

Yes they're, onetime I took 3 girls from the six, no not for foursome as i can barely handle one, i just took additinal 2 to go party with us and needed to shower/change before heading to WS, they were all allowed to my roomn without additional fees.

• 4 months later...

Great review! Can't get better.

Living sober,clean and staying away from loose women doesn't make a man live any longer. It just fucking feels like it.

• 1 month later...

I had the pleasure to stay another 3 nights at China Garden.

Last time I had three issues and it seems that they have been addressed.

House Keeping:

Yep the recalled me, but service was A1

Internet:

No need to cycle the routers, although there was some odd momentary dropouts resulting in a page not found, however, a page refresh solved that.

General Info:

One gripe before was the lack of contact info and Internet passcode posted in the room, well that had been properly addressed.

It is good to see that voices are heard and improvements made.

GREAT place to stay.

china_garden_comment.jpg

china_garden_note.jpg

We have changed to Fibre connection for the Internet which seems a lot more stable and faster!@!! Thanks for posting your update.

Ian

It is good to see that voices are heard and improvements made.

GREAT place to stay.

:ThumbUp6:  Remain attentive to the customer in order to endure

Archived