IGNORED

Where is this place?

misterali

Its not Thailand thats for sure,Phillipines.

Where did you get the photo from.?

Yes I know the internet...you missed the point.

The point was,whichever site you got the photo from should be your first port of call to find out where the photo was taken.........No..?

Or do you just trawl the net harvesting random pics and asking "where is this",?

Its not Thailand thats for sure,Phillipines.

Angeles City Philippines

As mentioned it is AC, the biggest clue is the writing on the wall in the picture http://www.kokomoz.com/, a hotel in Angeles City, Philippines

Lots of pool parties in AC but I doubt you will see any nudity at any of them now days, so the picture must be from years ago.

I see. It was labelled as Pattaya on the "internet" so got curious. Thanks for the clarity!

Kokomoz hotel bar is in Angeles city Philippines, but im not sure if that pic is taken in Kokomoz....

It's Mo's place Angels City Philippines. Which is referred to as Kokomz

I see. I have yet to explore Pattaya, hopefully July will be my first trip! Then I can consider other places. Unless I get severely hooked!

Yes I know the internet...you missed the point.

The point was,whichever site you got the photo from should be your first port of call to find out where the photo was taken.........No..?

Or do you just trawl the net harvesting random pics and asking "where is this",?

It seems that is what the OP did. Fair enough, up to him!

I see. I have yet to explore Pattaya, hopefully July will be my first trip! Then I can consider other places. Unless I get severely hooked!

You will be hooked. That's a certainty.

Back 4th October 2019............The countdown is on.

:Party5:

Those were epic pool partys but nothing close to that happens in AC anymore the pool partys are very tame now days

I have to keep reminding myself its a job :GoldenSmile1:
At Babydolls we are serious about fun

babydollsaddict.gif

Those were epic pool partys but nothing close to that happens in AC anymore the pool partys are very tame now days

I am happy to have experienced a couple of those "epic pool partys" and have great memories - Too bad things change.

I am happy to have experienced a couple of those "epic pool partys" and have great memories - Too bad things change.

I to was front and center for some of them :D

I have to keep reminding myself its a job :GoldenSmile1:
At Babydolls we are serious about fun

babydollsaddict.gif

Archived