IGNORED

Buddhist Lent Day is July 31st.

Tidiver

Starting to look at booking tickets for this summer's trip. Mid July thru mid August.

Can someone provide details about what happens during this holiday. I was there a few years ago but cant remember how many days things were closed down?

Thanks

Google Boom Boom me....it gives every bar closure

for good accommodation at sensible prices located on Soi Chaiyapoon www.englishrosepattaya.com

"Tis better to be silent and thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt"  Abraham Lincoln.

Starting to look at booking tickets for this summer's trip. Mid July thru mid August.

Can someone provide details about what happens during this holiday. I was there a few years ago but cant remember how many days things were closed down?

Thanks

All closures are here http://boomboomme.com/resources/holidays/thailand/

Two days of sobriety.

If you look hard enough theres always somewhere serving booze,the owners of these establishments are normally `well in` with the police or someone else in authority.

Archived