IGNORED

Adorable puppies looking for a home

NatashaS.

Found these 5 newborn puppies on the street when they were about a week old and took them home thinking that I will take them to the shelter. But then I was told that the shelter is full already so had to keep them at my place. The problem is that on the 1st of March I have to move to another place (where pets are not allowed) and I also start to work and I have no one to take care of them. One kind man took 2 puppies few days ago, but i still have 3 of them. They are about 3,5 weeks right now, healthy and clean. All of them are girls. I need to find homes for them before March otherwise I will have to take them back to the street...

post-145501-0-40430000-1424185617_thumb.jpg

post-145501-0-01647400-1424185632_thumb.jpg

post-145501-0-57328800-1424185645.jpg

post-145501-0-69898500-1424185660_thumb.jpg

so cute .....what kind are they, do you know? it might help someone decide. Good luck with finding a new home for them.

They are just mongrels. I've already posted there, that's how i found homes for two puppies:) but i still have 3 puppies and just 10 days left... 

When I had kittens I needed to find homes for I went to the big market near my place at prime time and stood around showing them off to the passersby. A few hours and I had given them all away. Might work for pups as well. Good luck.

Archived