Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Jomtien Beach Road one way.

Guran1

Last time in Pattaya I visited Jomtien. I was told that the plan was to make Beach Road one way same as in Pattaya and traffic back would go on Second Road. Anyone know what's happened? Still on planing or working?

they abandoned the idea the day before it was due to be implemented.

who knows if another attempt will be made or suffer a similar fate

Good they realized it would not work. Second road is not expanded enough and all Sois is not going through to Second Road.

The turn into Jomtien beach road from Thappraya is not allowed anymore.

As I understood it, Jomtien beach road is not one way yet, but there is no traffic coming from the hanuman statue to the beach anymore.

As I understood it, Jomtien beach road is not one way yet, but there is no traffic coming from the hanuman statue to the beach anymore.

Does this include Songthew to? Do they have to go on second Road?

last time i was over there they were starting to resurface that section of rd from the statue to the beach and don't know if they have finished yet

"Well-traveled Jomtien Beach Road is getting an upgrade, its asphalt surface being replaced with steel-reinforced concrete. Work on the 360-meter roadway began Feb. 2 and is scheduled for completion Feb. 28 (2015)."

Source:  http://www.pattayamail.com/localnews/jomtien-beach-road-resurfacing-to-finish-at-month-s-end-44875?ref=pmci

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Deputy mayor of Pattaya revealed that they have suspended the proposed one-way system in Jomtien until the new year so it doesn’t affect tourism during high season."

Sources:  http://pattayadailynews.com/jomtien-one-way-system-postponed,  http://www.pattayamail.com/localnews/jomtien-beach-road-one-way-plan-stopped-before-it-begins-42964

Does this include Songthew to? Do they have to go on second Road?

yes

They go along 2nd road and some cut thro Soi 7 , turn left and proceed  along Beach Road. Some go further along 2nd Road before cutting thro to beach Road..

Beach Road is still two-way  but the section from the Police Station to the Statue is one way because of the.road reconstruction

Sex without love is an empty experience;

But as empty experiences go, it is one of the best.

Archived