Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Eurostar restaurant - Jomtien- Stay away

cinalix

Worst food, they couldnt prepare a simple patato salad (raw patatos swimming in mayonese) and spagetti (not cooked. I dont know how they managed to uncook a spagetti!!!)

Worst staff all over Thailand . When I told them we aint liked the food, staff grab a spoon and taste the food in our table, saying , hmmm  very delicious. You dont know what you ordered??! I told her, maybe you dont know how to cook these

Stay away,You are warned!!

I've  passed by that place by for years and  years and never imagined it was going to be any good.  But I'm sure your comment will be useful to readers. 

I have eaten there a couple of times and found it to be fine. Maybe things have gone downhill or you caught them on a bad day

An ok spot for breakfast, nothing overly special but a nice seaside ambience for recovering from a solid night early morning session or three.  The hotel has a high proportion of Russians visiting so maybe the food served appeals to stodgy cold winter clientele tastes....I only eat like locals anyhow so doesn't worry me at all.

I have eaten there a couple of times and found it to be fine. Maybe things have gone downhill or you caught them on a bad day

Probably downhill as I never seen such a bad behaviour from a staff.

They just lost a bunch of customers. Good on you for posting this.

Archived