IGNORED

the restaurant or cart remains u ur hometown?

ooppoo123

hello everyone:

have been to pty couple times and always there for girls .never mind about what i ate...

but  this time, I would like to try to focus on food .  

As everyone knows, pty there's lots of "long stay" farang or asian or indian.....etc.

so there might be some place provide the "real hometown food" for those who's far far away from hometown.  

So can anyone share me some place I can give it a visit to try the food that u think it's really just like what u taste in ur hometown ....No matter which country or which area u r from ... I would like to give it a try ....

thanks for bearing my poor english, not a native english speak....

Well English food is easy to find everywhere.

One time I was tucking into a full English breakfast (very unhealthy, lots of fried food!) when a Belgium friend asked me "do you English guys eat that every day?"

"no mate, I only ever have an English breakfast when on holiday in Thailand!!!".

go figure!

Next trip Aug 31-Sep13, theme: try more freelancers, get dirty! Note to self: TAKE MORE PHOTOS!!!

Archived