Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Rabbie,s Elephant closed?

petermik

Walked past today 16.15 doors shut/locked looks like another bar has become history...........or not....any updates anyone :Disease1:

Not surprised the new owner put the breakfast up 30B and halved the serve!  Most of the patronage was through he golf society!

A friend told me he was passing and saw many of the fixtures and fittings being removed a few days ago. Doubt it will open again anytime soon.

it changed from rabbi's to just the elephant bar some months ago presumably following a sale.

been closed about a week now, there is/was a notice in thai on the outside of the premises but dunno what it says.

a few days ago as mentioned furniture etc was removed

feb 6 023 (Custom).JPG

feb 6 024 (Custom).JPG

Yes, its just as the photos above show.

I've walked past it twice today and no sign of anyone around..

It was a very tatty place so maybe the new owner is decoding to do a total revamp, also as so few people are on the ground considering the time of year it may be cheaper to shut it down, no staff costs etc, do the works later in the year and only reopen towards the end of it.

Or maybe its just gone tits up.

I do remember that when it was for sale the guy wanted something like 7 million baht for it, no idea what it was actually sold for though but probably far less.

If a "For Sale" sign appears over the next few days things will become more clear.

At the moment its bad news for the Dragon next door being empty but that place is also certainly in dire need of a the very least a "refreshing"

In the beginning was the word and the word was "In" :ThumbUp6:

What was the golf club running out of it maybe they moved on!

i believe they went along buakoaw to the links which is near the so called "action street'

i believe they went along buakoaw to the links which is near the so called "action street'

From one breakfast to another!

Archived