IGNORED

Anyone know this girl from pandora bar

gemini1984

Pandora Bar on soi7 is owned by a LB and has a mix of RGs and LBs working there. However, this girl is not pinging my LB radar but I'm not certain. I'll check her out when I'm in town next month...

Next trip Aug 31-Sep13, theme: try more freelancers, get dirty! Note to self: TAKE MORE PHOTOS!!!

Those tits look real but does have manlike shoulder build, a more complete photo would help if u are unsure whether or not you hooked up with a LB [emoji2]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

She's not a ladyboy, that's a real girl.

If it were a ladyboy she'd have bigger titays and less puppy fat for starters.

She's had a nose job though, so she's no virgin.

Scent from my anus using crapatalk

Why? Are you sponsoring her?

For heavens sake guys not every picture put up is a ladyboy!

I am having a clean-up; this is a new member so please knock-it-off!

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Pandora is owned by an English guy, he has a Thai guy forget his name as manager and Lucy who is a ladyboy is mamasan, don't recognise girl in picture

For heavens sake guys not every picture put up is a ladyboy!

I am having a clean-up; this is a new member so please knock-it-off!

+1...It seems like almost every photo that is posted, many will start attacking saying it is a ladyboy. Many times it is hard to really tell from one photo but either way, WHO CARES....Live and let live.

• 2 months later...

That girls name is tuk, played pool with her and she is really good, not a stunner but nice body but has grills on her teeth, didn't bf her but still works there and that was june, I'm back there 1st 2 weeks in August will be in Pandora every night

Funny thing also happened on second week her boyfriend from England turns up he knew I had bar fined her and was a bit off with me 555 what does he think she does when he ain't in town

Funny thing also happened on second week her boyfriend from England turns up he knew I had bar fined her and was a bit off with me 555 what does he think she does when he ain't in town

Seems he is one of the many DREAMERS arround.555.Cheers.

post-1-0-28227900-1338976307.gif

Any new talent in pandora bar soi7 morty wheels up for me 8 th July have to agree that girl tuc good pool player but not stunner looking for something new this trip

Pandora is owned by an English guy, he has a Thai guy forget his name as manager and Lucy who is a ladyboy is mamasan, don't recognise girl in picture

Pandora is owned by English two guys, he has a Thai guy forget his name as manager and Lucy who is a ladyboy is mamasan, don't recognise girl in picture

This was what I know from early January this year.

[Her62ea8758a06bd0c0634703252c99792c.jpg

i am there on Wednesday may smash her back doors in again and let you know how wet she gets

• 2 weeks later...

Was in pandora bar this trip she had been bar fined by regular customer for two weeks so didn't see much of her must say the grills don't do her much favours 555 and when she has no make up on she's pretty ordinary

• 4 weeks later...

pretty one.

"Good guys go to heaven, bad guys go to Pattaya"

• 1 year later...

No her No her

Well

No lol 

Archived