IGNORED

Samsung Note 4 Toyota

chris2004

I am getting a Samsung Note 4 soon and the prices seem to vary from 22,000 to 25,900. I noticed the Note 4 Toyota for sale at 18,000 baht. Seems too good to be true, is it the same phone 910C as the other shops are selling for 6,000 more? As far as i can tell it is the same, even has a free case. Unless there is a catch somewhere seems to be a good deal.

Well i've answered my own question, i bought a Note 4 Toyota yesterday. It is exactly the same phone as the normal Note 4 a SN910C. It also comes with a free S View case. The cost of both in a Samsung shop is over 28,000 baht, i paid 17,500. OK probably haven't got a warranty but worth the risk to save over 10,000 baht. Great phone by the way, glad i upgraded.

What the heck is a note 4 toyota? That is not an official samsung name. Lol the only place it is mentioned according to google is here on PA

they sell these in Tukcom at the samsung shop

I have to keep reminding myself its a job :GoldenSmile1:
At Babydolls we are serious about fun

babydollsaddict.gif

Well i do find that strange. There is also no mention of a "toyota" model on the website of samsung thailand. Only the regular and the new Note Edge (SM-N915F).

PS i know a little about the (european) models as i work as a samsung repair technician.

If one Googles there is some information

babydollsaddict.gif

Where did you buy it?

I bought in MBK Bangkok but as Soi 7 says i think they are in Tukcom too.

I bought in MBK Bangkok but as Soi 7 says i think they are in Tukcom too.

Yes they are did not ask the price

babydollsaddict.gif

If one Googles there is some information

I did some more googling and it seems a regular Note 4 but produced and packaged for Toyota to be used as a gift when buying a car. Somehow a lot found there way to the market. Seems Samsung will not provide any warranty.

• 2 weeks later...

I was reading somewhere as long as you buy from a Samsung shop you always get a International warranty , which is great news from buying abroad , also you can get a certain form when purchasing and claim back the tax at the Airport ☺

Archived