IGNORED

First time going to Chiang Mai

Tyrone33

hello guys

Please help I'm looking.

For hotels near the night life and reasonable price to. Can someone recommend where to stay and where is the best places is to go out drinking there.

Many thanks Tyrone

• 2 weeks later...

I personally as well wanted to go Chiangmai

If there is anyone can share some experience on the places to go and best budget accomodation would be good.

• 3 weeks later...

I visit Chiang Mai regularly and nearly always stay at The Raming Lodge hotel in Loikroe Road. Prices very resonable with a good buffet breakfast provided. [Try Agoda} The rooms are a little dated but spacious with larg bathrooms. The road itself is amidst the bars and nite life. Equal distance between the night market and the Sunday Walking Street market. All in all a great spot to sample the delights of Chiang Mai. I have recently booked a room for my trip early next month and paid about US $50 including breakfast. Guest friendly too.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi i am visiting chiang mai soon for the first time and have booked in the chiang mai plaza hotel for 5 nights does anyone know if this hotel is guest friendly / lb friendly ?  

Archived