IGNORED

RBS Six Nations

mscott

Anyone planning on watching the Wales v England game live? 3am I believe. If so, where?

Any computer savvy members know if I can stream it somehow through my laptop at home?

Speaking about rugby i did not realize that the Super 15 has started.

Tonight I was looking down the list of programs in the 'Live TV' Programs I recently got from Lanzalad and because Jon Stewart was leaving, decided to open 'Comedy Central'

Imagine my surprise when  i got Setanta Sport via Astro Supersport 3 and the Crusaders v Rebels game in HD. Rebels won 20-10.

Incidently  just by chance I got the Wales  v England game (and the others) on BBC 1. I did not realise that BBC had the contract.

Sex without love is an empty experience;

But as empty experiences go, it is one of the best.

England and Ireland won today , both had won last week match . Wales has to travel to Edinburgh to play Scotland at 3 pm tomorriw , Scotland improved a lot last week even losing to France . Will be interesting to watch tomorrow .

• 3 weeks later...

Ireland completely stifled England on sunday  to win 19 - 9     A big set back for Lancasters men 

Ireland can go on to win the grand slam from here . 

Mikeyboy

Ireland completely stifled England on sunday  to win 19 - 9     A big set back for Lancasters men 

Ireland can go on to win the grand slam from here . 

Mikeyboy

Away to Wales and Scotland will be tough .

Away to Wales and Scotland will be tough .

Jocky  , agree Cardiff will be tough but ireland can win there ,  the Scottish team are very average .

Mikeyboy

Jocky  , agree Cardiff will be tough but ireland can win there ,  the Scottish team are very average .

Mikeyboy

Hope so , Paul O Connell of Ireland will retire after this year World Cup .

• 3 weeks later...

Ireland win the 6 nations by points difference from England with Wales 3rd .    

Fantastic day of running rugby , lots of mistakes made by all the sides but plenty of good tries scored   

Mikeyboy

Jim Heaslip of Ireland made the most important tackle that led the try turned down by TV Ref . England , Wales and Ireland had done the northern hemisphere proud with their finest rugby . I think one of em will be in the World Cup final this September .

Archived