Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Mr Kebab gone? Please say it ain't so!

Chubzilla

Mr Kebab seems to be gone :( 

Haven't seen himself for a few months now, though his staff still were operating the stand, but now it's gone and even the sign has been taken down. 

For those of you who don't know who Mr Kebab is:

http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/topic/161440-best-kebabs-in-pattaya/page-2 (the photo of the guy in the white cap, shop on corner 2nd Rd and Tai)

I have thought for a while his kebab is possibly the best value kebab on the planet. If someone can show me a better kebab/shwarma for 60 baht equivalent anywhere in the world, I would love to see it. The chicken is always tasty and fat/gristle-free and his sauces are/were amazing.

Anyway, I don't suppose anyone has any info on him or what happened? 

• 2 months later...

For anybody interested, Mr Kebab's stand is now back, though he himself is not there at the moment. 

Had one last night, absolutely no drop in quality, still the best street kebab I have ever had. 

I was looking for the uk style lamb donner

Last month it was around the bakouw diana corner area

Seems this has gone now

Seems this has gone now

One a little north from there, at the night market on Soi BuaKhao.

Yeah , was looking for him last Xmas and January , seems that he had left for good ? My favourite Kebabs ever .

image.jpg

Seems this has gone now

There is a great Lamb donner hut in LK Metro, unreliable opening hours/days recently.

But top notch.

There is one kebab place in soi 8 , which is really good

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Archived