IGNORED

Ticino Restaurant

Hi just looking for reviews on Ticino Restaurant  in pattaya, supposedly they have the thinnest pizza in Thailand. Heres the website www.ticino.co.th

It's a superb restaurant with excellent food and service to match,. Can't understand why there aren't many reviews on the place, I guess that due to its location. For me it's 5 minutes on my bike from my house on the darkside. It really is worth making the effort if you can, it's a bit of a hidden gem.

Sent from my D5503 using Tapatalk

Let's hope the owner changes his mind an relocate the restaurant close to center

I dont ride bike in pattaya and I can't afford paying moto-taxi both ways just to eat food

Good setting, good service, been about 8 times, never had a bad meal.

Owner seems well on top of things-except always seems to have his kids running around, pissing off the customers,

Good quality food, portions are small

Thanks for the responses, what would be the best way to get there from central pattaya? any specific taxi services with gps etc.

Good setting, good service, been about 8 times, never had a bad meal.

Owner seems well on top of things-except always seems to have his kids running around, pissing off the customers,

Good quality food, portions are small

Well, I happen to know that the owners "kids" are not only grown but one of them is the chef who got trained in Switzerland. All those roaming kids at times are children of diners. I found some reviews on TripAdvisor. The place is not relocating as the owner purchased the property 10+ years ago and caters to the needs of the dark side resident community close to the housing estates of expatriates working in Lamchaebang, Rayong and Amata-Bovin city; near four international schools. Maybe that is why there are kids at times and while they are still in business after all those years 

:ThumbUp6:

Archived