IGNORED

GoGo bar and Hotel for sale LK Metro

whitespider - RIP

2nd Posting

Posting on behalf of the owner, its not ours!

GoGo Bar and hotel (nine rooms) - LK Metro

Double Unit

Seperate entrance for hotel.

Reduced from 7.5mill to 6.25 mill for quick sale.

I think 7.5 was rather optimistic but 6.25 is a good price for this as the hotel side to the business does very well on it own.

For further information please :

PM me - I will put you in direct contact with owner.

Visit http://www.gogobarforsale.com/lk-metro-gogo-bar.html - use the email there, it goes direct to owner

Notes

I cannot answer questions here, I just do not have all the financial info' etc so if you have questions please use ONLY of the above two options.

There is no need for "negative" comments, as I say its not my business in any shape or form. If you have nothing positive to say just saying nothing at all. Refer to section rules, thanks.

My opinion is that it now reasonably priced and offers a good potential business for anyone. Especially if you have hotel and hospitality experience.

Advertise on Pattaya Addicts. Send me a PM for more info'

Please consider a donation to the forum!

Right to assume this is Destiny Agogo?  Good quality rooms there and the inside of the Gogo was a decent set up.   With a bit of luck it could prove to be a good opportunity for someone for sure.    I wish the new owner (and the old owners) every success

Right to assume this is Destiny Agogo?  Good quality rooms there and the inside of the Gogo was a decent set up.   With a bit of luck it could prove to be a good opportunity for someone for sure.    I wish the new owner (and the old owners) every success

The gogo is very spacious and set up well so stages can be seen from all angles. It was fully refurbished about 12 months ago so there is no need for large initial refurb costs.

It would be true to say the gogo side of the business has suffered due to the owner working away for the last 12 months but at the end of the day that offers "value" (i.e. it is far from potential) and it is priced accordingly IMO.

I dont think ANY gogo will really work without a hands on owner these days so it really does need someone who is going to not only live here but who is also prepared to put in the leg work and not consider their time in Pattaya to be a "party".

The owner is a good guy, but work commitments took him away. He is good to deal with so send emails via that web link if interested. You CAN PM me here but better to go direct.

Advertise on Pattaya Addicts. Send me a PM for more info'

Please consider a donation to the forum!

• 2 months later...

Archived