IGNORED

Really good fake clothes?

jesse99

Anyone know if there is a shop in Pattaya that has those good quality fake clothes?, not the ones you get every where,

i found 2 shops in Phuket and 2 in Bangkok, and those clothes i bought there are still good after a couple of years.

Mike Shopping Mall on the ground floor has good qualities.

I've bought clothes there years ago,and they're still good.

Robw

Try Just Fashion in Walking Street (on the right hand side as you walk down from beach rd entrance) has bright blue sign and is open until 2am.

I always stock up  every trip - Moncler, D & G, Gucci , Paul Smith, Fendi, Burberry and more, really high quality copies plenty of footwear too (Gucci Trainers etc)

Also Sandys Fashion a little further down on the same side has some nice gear.

The only places in Patts with high end quality fakes, if you go Bangkok try MBK on Ground and First floors you will find a few good stores too

horshamhammer : Yes it was those kind of shops i wanted, now i remember being in just fashion on a trip back but didnt find anything then, giving it a try again next time.

coming from a 2.5year stint in china, i have heard, read, seen so many discussions on good and bad quality fake clothes, inc ask vendor, they have better quality in the back, just ask, so and so took them to a lock up, best quality stuff, bla bla......

done it, bought it, worn it, and to be honest, i'll avoid it.

its not similar to the real thing, can kid yourself, but really its not.

if you look after them well, they can last, 50/50 chance it doesnt go out of shape on washing, handwashing chance goes up.

I still wouldn't bother, unless it was something to dos around the house in.

id rather put my money in a tailors hand.

better still buy the real thing in the sales.

its not the same, the materials are sub par.

but if you're happy, carry on. ;-)

I understand that the Junta is down on "fakes", and that after many raids in Pattaya, there are no longer forgeries around? :wacko:

Archived