Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Construction alert - China Garden

SlowlyMan

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I moved across the street to JP. The work is still ongoing. No idea about noise though.

I have a reservation in a few months and would need to re-consider if the construction is ongoing...having a quiet room is essential for me.

Anyone in town now that can update on how the works are progressing please. I'm booked into china garden in early march. Thanks.

I have stayed 6 nights and not heard ANY construction noise whatsoever.

Posted a review here: http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/topic/262279-china-garden-review-feb-2015/

I was thinking of staying somewhere on Soi Lengkee in May - will this be all sorted by then?

I was thinking of staying somewhere on Soi Lengkee in May - will this be all sorted by then?

No one except the developer or contractor can answer this.

I stayed 8 days recently and not once did I hear any noise from next door and my room faced the building.

A fair guess would be that most noise is during demolition and not during the final stages, to as time progress noise will be less and less significant.

I would give China Garden a try and as I posted in a recent review, next to zero noise: China Garden Review - Feb 2015

Stayed a week there early Feb, I noticed the ongoing work but no sounds at all in my room, also had few meals at steak & co open air area, again no sounds or dust.

No one except the developer or contractor can answer this.

I stayed 8 days recently and not once did I hear any noise from next door and my room faced the building.

A fair guess would be that most noise is during demolition and not during the final stages, to as time progress noise will be less and less significant.

I would give China Garden a try and as I posted in a recent review, next to zero noise: China Garden Review - Feb 2015

Thanks Mr DK,

China Garden looks just like what I am after.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm in town now and staying at China Garden no building noise at all. Great place to stay.

Yes to confirm the building work next door has finished, there are no noise issues!! Its re- opened as some kind of coffee shop ... 

Thanks

ian

• 3 weeks later...

I stayed their a few years ago when they were building on the other side, it wasn't that bad when compared to my stay at the Billlabong when I had to listen to dodgy karaoke coming from down the street. The worst thing about the China Garden was the nosy air con of which I have a vid somewhere.

I stayed their a few years ago when they were building on the other side, it wasn't that bad when compared to my stay at the Billlabong when I had to listen to dodgy karaoke coming from down the street. The worst thing about the China Garden was the nosy air con of which I have a vid somewhere.

We will check the AC units & replace any that's require, all construction has stopped some time ago and there's now a lovely coffee shop next door now & a steak-house down stairs !! Ahhh paradise

• 1 month later...

We will check the AC units & replace any that's require, all construction has stopped some time ago and there's now a lovely coffee shop next door now & a steak-house down stairs !! Ahhh paradise

Do you have LT rates for your rooms?   :Grin3:

China Garden

Tried to send a PM ... not working

The following errors were found
The member China Garden can not use the messaging system
This personal message has not been sent

I'm not getting a reply to my emails sent to yuriy, pity as I want to stay there again next month

China Garden

Tried to send a PM ... not working

The following errors were found

The member China Garden can not use the messaging system

This personal message has not been sent

A friend of mine is looking for a one month stay in July.

I'm not getting a reply to my emails sent to yuriy, pity as I want to stay there again next month

That's strange, I will have him check the spam folder. The direct email is   [email protected]

Sorry for the lack of reply 

That's strange, I will have him check the spam folder. The direct email is [email protected]

Sorry for the lack of reply

I've also sent a few emails last few days with no reply also

Archived