Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Thaksin failed to appear in Court today

Al.

Former Prime Minister Thaksin Shinawatra has failed to appear in the Bangkok court today he is now in London.

If the court issues an arrest warrant what do you think will happen will the Thai Government apply to have him extradited. Its unlikely political asylum would be granted now there is a democratically elected government in Thailand.

Bangkok Post

Al.

Just another asylum seeker in the UK ?

Protect him, place him on welfare and set him up for a nice cushy life. Isn't that what alll western governments do with criminals when they arrive?

Most of the criminals are the government :Bravo1:

Hopefully this will allow some of the Thai people to see that this man is not perfect. Most people I talkt o about him still think he is amazing and could never do any wrong.

kamagrauk.co.uk-banner-monthly-international-120x60.gif

use_opendns_155x52.gif

Maybe he caught wind that he might not be able to secure a "deal". I really can't see him following any trial through unless he is very confident of the outcome.

ความจริงเป็นสิ่งที่ไม่ตายแต่คนพูดความจริงอาจจะตาย                 

The truth is immortal but people who speak it aren't - Thai proverb

Karl's Thailand - My YouTube Channel

Welcome to Britain, 1 out 10 in :Party1:

Its also an issue that his wife has already been found guilty.

That is pending an appeal but running away after a conviction would be seen in an entirely different light by the judiciary in the UK.

Advertise on Pattaya Addicts. Send me a PM for more info'

Please consider a donation to the forum!

he's certainly given the justice system the "V's". I mean they're or she is on bail and not supposed to leave the country. Then they go and get "special" permission to go to China. What did they think would happen. This hole Thaksin saga is certainly entertaining. Looking forward to the book coming out.

he's certainly given the justice system the "V's".

There's a justice system in Thailand? :Party1:

There's a justice system in Thailand? :Party1:

Yes, as much of it as you can afford! :D

He's sure to get Knighthood albeit not a proper one has he is well used to bribes and corruption...The UK welcomes thieves rogues and vagabonds with open arms and he will of course pay no tax on his fraudulent millions, he's to clever for Brown....

I would be interested to see if the football association still see him 'fit and proper'

to own a premier league club. I dont know how he passed the test when he bought Man City.

Did you ever feel that just by jumping on a plane, All your cares would drop away

And you'd be born again,Returning to a nature child,

Happy wild and free.

A corrupt politician with a lot of money is a scary thing. Someone gave him a heads up and off he went. The thing that gets me is they let him leave the county, which makes it look like they let him run.

Let’s see if the ask the UK to send him back.

Jon

any government employee ie cop, poli etc. is given bail even after conviction.

Member since Dec 06.

A corrupt politician with a lot of money is a scary thing. Someone gave him a heads up and off he went. The thing that gets me is they let him leave the county, which makes it look like they let him run.

Let’s see if the ask the UK to send him back.

Jon

Why do you think they gave him special permission to leave the country.

It's the Thai way they were probably hoping he would do a runner it makes him look guilty and his supporters will think he has abandoned them losing him some of his supporters without making a martyr out of him or perhaps having things come out in court they don't want known.

Shrewd move on their part if you ask me.

Al.

its going to be a bad situation for Man City, heard he is very popular in the north of the country especially among the farming communitty

Why do you think they gave him special permission to leave the country.

It's the Thai way they were probably hoping he would do a runner it makes him look guilty and his supporters will think he has abandoned them losing him some of his supporters without making a martyr out of him or perhaps having things come out in court they don't want known.

Shrewd move on their part if you ask me.

Al.

I think that you just might be right.

Thaksin may be lucky to stay in the UK but what about his wife she's on bail ? I think she will have to return and serve her time in the monkey house, plus with his money frozen he will have to sell Man City or the FA will most likely kick him out if he does not sell.

CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW FOR FULL DETAILS & COSTS

Building A House In The Village

CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW FOR FULL DETAILS & COSTS

Getting Married In The Village & Bringing Her To The UK

Thaksin may be lucky to stay in the UK but what about his wife she's on bail ? I think she will have to return and serve her time in the monkey house, plus with his money frozen he will have to sell Man City or the FA will most likely kick him out if he does not sell.

Good point jason. I wonder if he stashed any cash away somewhere?