IGNORED

Galleria 10

gabriel21

Was thinking of booking this hotel for my trip. Anyone have any experience with this property? Thanks for your replies. Any better suggestions also welcome. Will be in town May 14-19.

Yes stayed recently. It's nice, excellent rooftop area and perfect location to access nana or cowboy

On the ground in Pattaya? Arriving Soon? Have LINE installed on your phone?

Join the (unofficial) Pattaya-Addicts group on LINE and meet a fellow monger for a beer or 10.

Pop into see Larry at babydolls or noddy at butterfly bar to be added.

I emailed them and asked if they had a joiners fee for one lady. They said they didn't. In the same email I asked if they charged a fee for more than one joiner at a time. They didn't answer that question.

Anyone know if they are threesome friendly without a joiners fee? The hotel looks nice. I am looking for a hotel with a balcony that doesn't have a joiner's fee if I decide to bring back two ladies at one time I have a couple of hotels that have already been suggested, but I would like to know if the Galleria 10 is threesome friendly too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I emailed them and asked if they had a joiners fee for one lady. They said they didn't. In the same email I asked if they charged a fee for more than one joiner at a time. They didn't answer that question.

Anyone know if they are threesome friendly without a joiners fee? The hotel looks nice. I am looking for a hotel with a balcony that doesn't have a joiner's fee if I decide to bring back two ladies at one time I have a couple of hotels that have already been suggested, but I would like to know if the Galleria 10 is threesome friendly too.

What other hotels with a balcony are you considering? That is one of my criteria as well.

Loved it, nice service, good rooms, excellent location, one of the best rooftop pool,lounge, bars... Buffet breakfast was nice too and can purchase 5pm late check out for a few hundred baht..

Definitely be back

What other hotels with a balcony are you considering? That is one of my criteria as well.

I tend to "overthink" these things and put more effort into it than I should, but here's my list so far.  It's not very long and I'll let you know my thoughts on each place so far.  Of course I have never actually been to any of these hotels, so I am basing all of my information solely off of information from the internet, but I have plenty of time before I need to book and for some sick reason I enjoy thinking this way.  Anyway, here is the list:

President Solitaire - Confirmed by BM Dadee that it is threesome friendly which is important to me.  Looks a little dated on tripadvisor and that may steer me away but the price is right and according to many people the location is good.  Again, I only know what I have read on the internet.  I think their balconies my only be in the P-house suites.

Galleria 10 - I like this one for some reason.  I just can't get confirmation of their threesome friendly policy.  Oh well.  May just have to book it and try.  I have heard it is a looong walk down the soi from Sukhumvit.

Phachara Suites - The one bedroom executive is the only one that I checked.  It says it has a balcony.  I am pretty sure they are guest friendly but I am not sure that they allow threesomes or foursomes without additional fees.

Oakwood Residence - The one bedroom suite says it has a baclony.  That's all that I checked on. I want to be in the middle of Nana and Cowboy if possible and this one seems pretty far away for a newbie.  Just being picky I guess.

Coulmn - The one bedroom executive says it has a balcony.  Seems to be near Cowboy.

hotel Solo - Soi 2 - Balcony in the suite.  Don't know much else about the place.

That's my list so far.  I am sure there are several other places out there.  I will add more to it and eventually I will make a decision.  I am pretty sure that a threesome is more important than a balcony and I would like the hotel to be fairly nice so I will probably have to compromise.  Like I said, I have plenty of time to plan.  I am also considering the Landmark, Sofitel, Plaza Athenee, Adelphi Suites, Centre Point Grande Terminal 21 and Maduzi even though they don't meet all of my criteria mentioned above.

Centrepoint further down the soi has amazingly good balconies. It has its own tuk tuk but it is a bit of nuisance being so far down the soi.

Soi 10 is a great location.  Make sure you walk over to Thermae btw soi11 and soi13 one evening say beyond 10pm.

Phachara is great.

You are not alone in the "overthinking" of accomidations! I had a pretty easy time of picking my pattaya hotel, but am still up in the air on my stay BKK. I have the same criteria as you. I want to be somewhat inbetween both venues for my first trip, want a balcony, multiple girl friendly and of course prefer a nice room. I was also looking at iCheck Inn Sukhumvit Soi 2. Rooms look nice, superior has a balcony and they have a great rate. However it is on Soi 2 which is not between nana and cowboy. Not sure if anyone has any feedback on this property? As a last resort I might just scrap the balcony and go for location.

I may scrap the balcony too. I will have one in Pattaya for six days so I guess I can live without one in Bangkok for six days if I have to. I'm still interested in the Galleria 10 but I am also thinking seriously about the Sofitel because I hear they are pretty cool about the whole threesome thing. I'm sure I am building that up to be more than what it is really worth, but given the opportunity, I want to try it without any problems. The Landmark might be the best as far as location goes while still being somewhat nice as far as I can tell.

Where did you decide to stay in Pattaya?

I am staying at Page 10 in pattaya for the first 8 nights of my trip, then back to BKK for the last 5 nights. Landmark is a good location but a bit more than I wanted to budget for lodging, I was trying to stay in the $70 a night range. Considering how much time you actually spend in the room! When is your trip? I am going May 6-19, first time, cant wait.

I won't be there until September 13-25. Seems like an eternity.

I finally got the approval from work to schedule vacation during that time just today. That's what I have been waiting on. Now all I have to do is spend the money!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Gabriel and smiths

I've stayed in galleria 10 and solo 2. Both nice hotels with decent pools but in terms of the room I though solo 2 was much better.

Also stayed in Adelphi suites in 2008 which was miles better than both of the above, but quite a bit more expensive.

Have you considered bless residence in soi 33? The rooms there are huge as are the beds... You shouldn't have any problems bringing 2 (or 3) girls back there! I stayed there last July and had one of my best experiences in bkk ;-)

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Gabriel and smiths

I've stayed in galleria 10 and solo 2. Both nice hotels with decent pools but in terms of the room I though solo 2 was much better.

Also stayed in Adelphi suites in 2008 which was miles better than both of the above, but quite a bit more expensive.

Have you considered bless residence in soi 33? The rooms there are huge as are the beds... You shouldn't have any problems bringing 2 (or 3) girls back there! I stayed there last July and had one of my best experiences in bkk ;-)

Budgie73,

Thanks for the info. I have never heard of of the Bless Residence. I checked it out and it does look nice. I'll add it to my list of places to consider.

I was seriously considering Adelphi Suites on Soi 8 but I emailed them and asked about bringing back more than one guest at a time and they said no. They would only allow one guest. That's a shame because I have read a lot of good things about them and they would probably be my choice if it wasn't for that policy.

Thanks again. I am going to take a better look at Solo 2.

No problem mate.

Not sure about the policy at solo 2 as I was staying there with my Thai girlfriend at the time. However, I do remember her mate came round one day (during the day) and the reception staff seemed a bit off with it. Not sure why this was (if you saw her mate there is NO WAY anyone could ever think you'd want a 3some with her). Anyway, after a brief conversation with my girlfriend they let her up, but I would double check in advance.

Shame about the Adelphi suites - that was a really nice hotel.

• 7 months later...

Stayed @Galleria10 last year. Good stay. Tuk tuk to main road. Nice staff. Great brekkie. Real coffee although had to pay extra for that. But hey, I'm a coffee addict and won't function without a good coffee and scrumptious food. Roof top pool is nice to chill in the arvo. Gym is small but clean. Staff super friendly, no joiner fee!

And rooms are nice. Bathroom with rain shower and big bed. Cheers

• 5 months later...

"Look up, laugh loud, talk big, keep the color in your cheek and the fire in your eye, adorn your person, maintain your health, your beauty and your animal spirits." -William Hazlitt

Thanks for that update. I'm looking for BKK hotels again and still wonder about this one. Being that far away from Sukhumvit may be a deal breaker for me though.

Thanks for that update. I'm looking for BKK hotels again and still wonder about this one. Being that far away from Sukhumvit may be a deal breaker for me though.

Sorry, I realise I was referring to the 'I-Galleria' on Soi 13 which may be a different hotel altogether to the one which is the subject on this thread, which an earlier comment was referring to the hotel (the 'Galleria10') as being on Soi 10

"Look up, laugh loud, talk big, keep the color in your cheek and the fire in your eye, adorn your person, maintain your health, your beauty and your animal spirits." -William Hazlitt

i stayed there, it`s a very nice boutique hotel, good location very comfortable, and nice rooftop pool and breakfast .as others said, I would stay there again no problem, and don't think you would have any probs taking 2 girls back, but might be cheeky if your all in for breakfast,lol

• 1 year later...

The hotel is a family of compas hospirality. It is a chain hotel and the location is very good. The roof top hamburger remains a good memory. Breakfast is delicious, but there are a lot of people in certain countries, so I often get cuts. Because it is a chain hotel, occasional surprises often come up. Recommended places. Above all, do not touch any girl.

And as a sister hotel there are Galleria12 hotels on soi 12. It was a good hotel and it was stylish. And you can get late check out. Restaurants often offer. However, the lowest room does not have a window. For that reason I do not go here again.

Galleria 10-good location,nice rooftop pool.

On the downside room not very clean.

Couldnt flush water in the toilet which was a problem after taking a massive dump after a 13+hours flight.

A bit overpriced imho.

Archived