IGNORED

Cigar Bar (s) in Pattaya?

Bush-Hack

Are there any cigar bars or cigar-merchands in Pattaya?

I think there's one on Pattaya Klang, (Central Pattaya) opposite Tops Supermaket after the traffic lights coming away from the beach end.

Havana Lounge in the Holiday Inn on Beach Rd is the only place I know of that advertises it to be a "Cigar Bar".  No real cigar bars, in Pattaya just lots of open air places that are cigar friendly.

There is a cigar shop in Tipp Plaza on 2nd Road.

There used to be a LCDH at the Marriot but it closed, then a walk-up kiosk LCDH was opened on 2nd road between the Marriot and Soi Post Office but that closed also.

There was (or is) a cigar shop at the corner of 2nd Rd and South Pattaya Rd (SW corner) but it seemed like it was closed last time I went by.

Cigars are available in almost all markets such as Villa, Best, Tops etc. but very high priced. If you are a regular cigar smoker you should bring your own.

The cigar selection and pricing at BKK duty free is crap also.

as a cigar smoker i always take them with me,very hard to find suitable cigars in pattaya,they are expensive in Thailand,you will find some though with a bit of effort.as GOOLABERT said,bring them with you.

thanks guys for the advise.

It looks like I will bring my own stock with to Pattaya.

cheers

I stock up in duty free on my way to los.

This time I have a 3 hours layover in Doha, I guess enough time to buy some quality cigars.

• 4 weeks later...

Yeah.. you will find some reasonably price sticks i Doha.

Kurt

--- Is it in yet?

dont bring more than your allowance,if i stay for two weeks i bring just the right amount for me,heavy fines await,if you are stopped.imo

The very small selection of cigars you can buy in Pattaya are of poor quality (not humidified properly) and of extremely limited quality.  There's a spot in Central Pattaya (2nd road).  Forget the Holiday Inn Havana Bar, the last time I was there they didn't sell or have anyone smoking cigars inside.  I believe you have to smoke them outside in front of the Bar.  Load up in BKK or before you make the trip.  

Yes your right...I went to the Havana bar(siglo 6 in hand) only to be told you can't smoke cigars there !!.....The newly opened Comedy club in soi Batman has a cigar bar ...

• 1 year later...

Does anyone what price list of cigars in Abu Dhabi stopping there on way over for 2 hours stock up for time in pats

Sent from my SM-G901F using Tapatalk

I always being from home. I found the prices to be 3 to 4 times what i can get them for in the US

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

• 1 month later...

Hey guys, I will be coming out October 12-18th.  If anyone wants to get together for a nice smoke, then let me know.  I can bring extras if needed.  Just send me a message. 

Archived