IGNORED

Thai bbq

I'm wondering where the best Thai BBQ buffets are in pattaya, I've read some post of people taking there Thai girls to them but nobody has said the good one to go to for the money.. thanks for any info

Ninja on 3rd Road is good. Last time I was there they had raised the price to 400 baht for seafood. We had the standard for 200 baht and I still had a great meal. 400 baht is starting to get a bit steep for a Tha BBQ buffet when you are paying for three or more people.

I love Thai BBQ so always on the lookout for the best going around.

Any other suggestions?

Is there any place in Pattaya like best BBQ in bangkok? I think it was 220 baht for all meats and really good as well as packed and the place probably seats 500 people..

Ninja on 3rd Road everytime.  Get there 6.00 - 6.30 pm as it gets busy.   200bht for standard buffet which is sufficient.

Many sexy thai ladies go with barfines or before they go to work so there's always somewhere to look.

Calling Moo Grataa, Thai BBQ is a bit ...... ?

Cant think of anything worse than cooking stringy bits of pork yourself, and paying for the privilege.

Once was enough for me.

IMHO.

The Fish off second road same street as Art in Paradise past Big C. 200 Baht get there before 1830 cause the Chinese tour buses show up then and it will take longer to get the seafood which is cooked fresh.

I usually go the the Ninja on Pattaya Tai next to Big C or a place called Sumo on soi Kor Pai.

Calling Moo Grataa, Thai BBQ is a bit ...... ?

Cant think of anything worse than cooking stringy bits of pork yourself, and paying for the privilege.

Once was enough for me.

IMHO.

+1

across from bus staion was a good one forget name

So far the best moo kata is near Hollywood. Don't know the name. Looks like a big white tent. 250 baht and have everything. Can do your own Som tam there. And you can barbecue our own whole fish there. Worth every baht!

Also on Pattaya Tai(south road, the one that is the start of Walking Street) heading out past third road on the right 200m up.

More basic than The Fish but it covers the food a thai enjoys.

The shabu shabu and MKs are also good in stinking hot days - at Central or in the Big C complex.

Also on Pattaya Tai(south road, the one that is the start of Walking Street) heading out past third road on the right 200m up.

More basic than The Fish but it covers the food a thai enjoys.

The shabu shabu and MKs are also good in stinking hot days - at Central or in the Big C complex.

Ye, that one is cheap, only 200 baht and u get all the nutrions you need! Been there many times.

Ninja ?

This is my favorite place, a bit on the rustic side but very good quality @ 179B, the band kicks of at midnight so a good place to take the TG or BF and they have a DIY Som Tam station which the chicks just love!

post-82617-0-74366200-1422672427_thumb.png

post-82617-0-01917700-1422672538_thumb.png

https://www.google.com.au/maps/place/%E0%B9%81%E0%B8%8A%E0%B8%A1%E0%B8%9B%E0%B9%8C%E0%B8%AB%E0%B8%A1%E0%B8%B9%E0%B8%81%E0%B8%A3%E0%B8%B0%E0%B8%97%E0%B8%B0/@12.9241081,100.888009,16z/data=!4m2!3m1!1s0x0000000000000000:0x1d12d28390cab91a

So far the best moo kata is near Hollywood. Don't know the name. Looks like a big white tent. 250 baht and have everything. Can do your own Som tam there. And you can barbecue our own whole fish there. Worth every baht!

Had two different TGs take me there last trip...I agree it's very good value. Can also barbecue your own crabs

Used to be called The Dome, now called Aa-ee I think.

About 100 meters south of Hollywood (basically right across the road) there is like 5 moo kata's. Not buffets, you have to order your food to be cooked. It's all outdoor seating.Take a Thai girl and she can do the ordering and cooking. It's awesome and cheap and the ladies love it. Go to Hollywood and buy a bottle for 1000 baht then take them to mookata. It will pay off, believe me!

About 100 meters south of Hollywood (basically right across the road) there is like 5 moo kata's. Not buffets, you have to order your food to be cooked. It's all outdoor seating.Take a Thai girl and she can do the ordering and cooking. It's awesome and cheap and the ladies love it. Go to Hollywood and buy a bottle for 1000 baht then take them to mookata. It will pay off, believe me!

Are they not more Jim Jums, than Moo Grataa ?

What are Jim Jums?  Are they the places with the raised seating in the huts? and what do they seve?

We've only had moo-kata in these restaurants. Maybe they do have hot pots but I've never asked. It's good eating, fun and goes down good with a small bottle of Sangsom and a large bottle of Coke which is very cheap.

Picture 830.png

This one up on Pattaya tai(just above soi baukhao on the other side of the road) was the best I have been too!

Bill

This one up on Pattaya tai(just above soi baukhao on the other side of the road) was the best I have been too!

Just another Ninja of which there is several branches around town.

are these places pretty much the same as mk restaurants? except outdoors

I've been to one once but it was years ago and i wasn't sober. so can't remember.

are these places pretty much the same as mk restaurants? except outdoors

I've been to one once but it was years ago and i wasn't sober. so can't remember.

Yes, they are called Jim Jum.

• 2 weeks later...

That's my fav too, there are a whole heap of them near each other behind Big C.

Bawdy by name, Bawdy by nature.

Archived