IGNORED

Looking for the name of a hotel/bar near honey inn

thebestman36

Last winter we stayed at a bar just down a bit and on the other side of the road from the honey inn. The name was something like Captains. Anyone know the correct full name? We want to return to the same place, but for the life of me I cant find the website for this place. I found the website back in march, so I know they had one. Now I google to try and find it and come up with nothing.

Ok, I found the name, Captain's bar and guesthouse. But they no longer have a website and so no way to contact. I guess thats what I get for not taking down their # before leaving last trip.

We are looking to book 1 month in pattaya , arriving new years eve. Hoping to find someplace nice and clean for 400-650 baht per night for a monthly rate. Two or three blocks off the beach near soi honey would be perfect. Anyone here who lives in Pats and hangs at Captains?