IGNORED

any info on fake watches & prices ?

slim786

hi guys,

i need your expert advice on the watches in the images. are these available in Pattaya. if so what would they cost and where to get them from???

looking forward to your replies

thanks in advance...

post-143875-0-10604400-1421505050_thumb.jpg

post-143875-0-56994200-1421505059_thumb.jpg

post-143875-0-24327500-1421505079.jpg

Go to jacks on soi bukhau he will sort you out normally 3000 baht upwards get a 1 years guarantee also

Go to jacks on soi bukhau he will sort you out normally 3000 baht upwards get a 1 years guarantee also

Mate... is it a store? or a stand?

I am friends with Jack, he told me about a month ago that since military took over, it is harder to get high quality replicas. Go by and talk to him, he can show you photos of some, and can have them by the next day. For a AAA copy, be prepared to pay around 300 USD. He also has some AA copies that are cheaper

In November tried Jacks not impressed, went to Zara's in the Market bought 2 Rolex Oysterdate good copies both still running fine.

2000 BHT each.

Pattaya is not a great place to buy high quality fake watches - at least not any more. You can get really low grade watches on pretty much any street corner. There are a few shops where you can get mid-range reps for a few thousand baht. Zara and Mr. Wong carry some stock and Mr. Jack can get them the next day. For high quality reps, though, you will do much better ordering them on the Internet. Seek out the rep forums and contact the trusted dealers you will find there.

Trip Reports:

"Go to Heaven for the climate, Hell for the company."

Mark Twain

I am friends with Jack, he told me about a month ago that since military took over, it is harder to get high quality replicas. Go by and talk to him, he can show you photos of some, and can have them by the next day. For a AAA copy, be prepared to pay around 300 USD. He also has some AA copies that are cheaper

Damn, they have gotten a lot more expensive than when I first came here. I have a genuine Rolex Submariner that only cost me $460 USD brand new.

There are some good  fakes across the world ..There are internet sites selling good fakes ..I bought some fakes in pattaya 7 years ago ,and they still work ..

Always view for good quality 

FWIW

I bought a bunch from Sarah

Usually @ 2,000 each

Then I found the online sources

@ $300 usd for decent ones

Side by side

$300 buys a lot more

Then, I started 'modding" the replicas

Now i had $500 to $1,000 usd into a

Fake/homage/replica

Then I found the Micro's or Boutique brands

Available great, modern, warranted, watches in the $500-$1,300 usd range

Dumped the fakes

Bought several micros

Have "flipped" a few and now have a good daily rotation of decent non fake watches

There is a site that compulsive watch flippers use : watchrecon.com

Solid second hand watches

Then there are the straps

Oh, crikey

And the custom strap and buckle makers

PS

The watch freaks are real passionate about fakes....

PPSS

I still go see Sara

Twice I have bought fakes to test before I dropped $1,000 or more

Sent from St. Somewhere

Over 100 visits to the Kingdom

First in 2001 -

TG with me in USA since Nov 2008

Married to her since Jan 2009 .....OOPS Divorce in 2015...NEXT

Pretty sure that I bought that exact Yachtmaster for a friend of mine from Mr. Jack, but ti was probably in 2013 or even 2012.  As I recall, cost was either 3000 or 3500 baht.

Bought another watch from him on my last trip, and he didn't mention issues.  (jeez....I just remembered my friend hasn't paid me for it yet!)

I should add that I am not looking for AAA replicas, so your mileage may vary.

Why would one buy a fake watch or fake hand bags?  Sorry I don't get the concept.

May somebody can explain, please?

Why would one buy a fake watch or fake hand bags?  Sorry I don't get the concept.

Probably their price and the attempt to get the feeling that I have something that will be admired by others, and perhaps what I would have in other circumstances could afford. No other reason occurred to me.

THAJEC Thajský muž TRIP 37 - 30.November 2018 - 28.1.2019

I guess it a feel good factor to own something that passes as the real thing. Same concept with a katoey, he nips into the hospital and buys a pair of fake tits.

Archived