IGNORED

Golf in Pattaya or BKK

Bush-Hack

Hi,

During my next holiday in Pattaya ( May - July 2015) I have been put in charge to find out about a golf course/club where caddies are more "friendly" . I am organizing a Bucks Night out with 8 guys. All decent golfers, but should be a nice surprise for the Buck.

I am thinking of a course which offers night golf, and it can be either in Pattay or Bangkok.

cheers for any help.

There are 1000s of girls in the bars in Pattaya & Bangkok, WHY would you want to chase down a caddy who may or may not be interested in being "friendly" !!

As for night golf Laem Chabang does have a flood lit 9 holes, but I am not sure on details.

Give the caddies a break after golf though, it is not something the golf courses encourage.

Why people come here to shag Caddies is a mystery to me...They work all day for 300 Baht usually to feed there Kids...

No place on the Planet like Pattaya..Don't let your meat loaf

Why people come here to shag Caddies is a mystery to me...They work all day for 300 Baht usually to feed there Kids...

My point exactly !! 

Let the caddy make the first move,(if she is interested), otherwise as I said b4, there are 1000s of other women around, who will be only too pleased to entertain you & your friends.

Hehehehehe,,i like that..bar called hole in one' & the caddies there are all very friendly.

Who wants to waste time playing golf in Thailand...that is a chore u can do at home.

Not a mystery at all.....I've had 4 caddies and some of the best sex I've had. They are always hornier than your average bargirl, probably because they aren't fucking 24/7, they are happy to bareback and you pretty much know there hasn't been 4 or 5 guys in there before you that night.

All in all IMHO better than barhopping 

THE MAIN THING IS TO KEEP THE MAIN THING THE MAIN THING

Hehehehehe,,i like that..bar called hole in one' & the caddies there are all very friendly.

Who wants to waste time playing golf in Thailand...that is a chore u can do at home.

Actually I go for the golf (and believe me it ain't a chore)....and I know several "very nice" caddies

Actually I go for the golf (and believe me it ain't a chore)....and I know several "very nice" caddies

Some caddies you can recommend? ;-)

Some caddies you can recommend? ;-)

Good caddies or "good" caddies?

Try Panya Indra Golf Club in Bangkok, It fits the bill of what you are looking for. Night golf, friendly caddie and they even have "pretties for hire" (model girls that will walk and talk with you for the round) and of course at a price for their service. 

Archived