Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Alien and Predator sculptures

izzyg

Most have probably seen the metal sculptures of Alien and Predator monster sold in Pattaya. A friend wants me to buy him a smaller one, but the stall selling them outside Central Festival is no longer there.

I found a small stall outside Big C, but it did not have the size I was looking for and no one there to ask.

Does anyone know if those can be bought elsewhere. I think the lady in the stall outside Central said something about a shop when I spoke to her in August.

I think you will be find that if you talk to the people at Big C they can get what you want. You must have caught them at a bad time.

Pattaya Photos Free newbie guide to Pattaya How to get a TG a tourist visa for Australia Pattaya Weather

My moto for 2017: Don't argue with an idiot. Don't argue with.....

They are made by a chap in Koh Samui, do a search for samui robot.  On his website you will see all types of his creations.  He will ship to you internationally.  Any problems let me know and will find his number.  His name is something like Kitphaisal Chamtion.

Good luck,

Eari

There is a shop that sells these at the entrance to Big C North Pattaya right outside the Chester Grill.

Agree saw them in December 2014 in various sizes from 7ft tall to 30cm.

If you are passing thru Bangkok there is shop in MBK making those aswell as many others like star wars by scrap metal..

If you are passing thru Bangkok there is shop in MBK making those aswell as many others like star wars by scrap metal..

There is a shop on the top floor of Terminal 21 in Bangkok that also sells them,they do Transformers ones too that look awesome!

They have been copied by a number of guys with one up in chiang mai first saw them 10 years ago thet look great when rusted up and are often seen on E.bay they even get shipped out by container load.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived