IGNORED

vibrator

juggy boy

any one know where to get me thai bird a vibrator in pattaya, ive never seen a shop over their what sells them, im goin over early december and cant wait to ram a dildo right in her arse

I've never seen them sold there. I took a bag of toys over with me last time and had a ball with them.

Go down Soi Diana Inn till the end and turn left into Soi Buakow and about 50 metres on the left is a lingerie shop that sells vibrators. They are not on display but just ask for them.

Happy ramming!

• 1 year later...

I have a brand new rampant rabbit (Top Quality) spare if your in town.It cost me $45us and you can have it for 1200bt if you like-Just PM me :)

Hi,

You still got the Rabbit for sale?-If so I am interested PM me with your phone number. Cheers

any one know where to get me thai bird a vibrator in pattaya, ive never seen a shop over their what sells them, im goin over early december and cant wait to ram a dildo right in her arse

Are you a lesbian ?

You Dont Need Eyes To See

You Need Vision

I have one, second hand, only one owner, low mileage, starter needs attention, a few scuffs, might need a jump but reliable when running. Oh, new battery last month.

<!-- isHtml:1 -->

• 2 weeks later...

Hello all...this information is only for you guys who do a stop over at the Nirita Japan airport before going on to Bangkok. Most all of the little shops in the Nirita airport have a area that sells many gift items including a little battery vibrator. I have seen and purchased many of them over the years, they are still available. The girls really like them and they are cheap, about $10 (350 baht). samuijim

Avatar...Hillary says to Bill, let's name her Monica

• 2 weeks later...