Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

More "dry" days

whitespider - RIP

It seems this year we will have even more "dry" days than usual.

It is expected that the authorities will announce that the Queens Birthday (Mothers Day), 12th August, will be dry this year despite the fact that the last two years bars could open.

Also it almost certain that the 3 days (14,15, 16 November) designated for the late Princesses funeral will be announced as dry. This would be a large chunk of someones holiday if they are here at this time.

Advertise on Pattaya Addicts. Send me a PM for more info'

Please consider a donation to the forum!

Sounds like a good time for house party or penthouse party? :Who_Cares:

On past 'dry days' it has been illegal to even have a private house party!!!! A BM cancelled a private party because he was told that it could cause problems.

Pattaya Photos Free newbie guide to Pattaya How to get a TG a tourist visa for Australia Pattaya Weather

My moto for 2017: Don't argue with an idiot. Don't argue with.....

I wonder who it is that makes these decisions?

ความจริงเป็นสิ่งที่ไม่ตายแต่คนพูดความจริงอาจจะตาย                 

The truth is immortal but people who speak it aren't - Thai proverb

Karl's Thailand - My YouTube Channel

Ah it's okay if you don't drink.......................lol.

Ahhh..the merits of having a girlfriend

Elephants are really, really big compared to televisions....yet I saw a whole herd of 'em on my TV only yesterday..Go figure?
Oh..I nearly forgot..Ehhhh?

ALLEY

Phew none in September :ThankGod1:

Phew none in September :ThankGod1:

You've forgotten about Prince Soberasajudgeanuphum's traditional birthday celebrations for two weeks every September. Sorry to be the one to break the news.

You've forgotten about Prince Soberasajudgeanuphum's traditional birthday celebrations for two weeks every September. Sorry to be the one to break the news.

555, good job Soberasajudgeanuphum's me and him are complete piss-heads then :ThankGod1:

555, good job Soberasajudgeanuphum's me and him are complete piss-heads then :ThankGod1:

You could be arrested for making that statement.

You could be arrested for making that statement.

Soberasajudgeanuphum, my mate he will be coneected, he can get me off :ThankGod1:

Soberasajudgeanuphum, my mate he will be coneected, he can get me off :wub:

Khrap Phom :ThankGod1:

No problem for me. I call my TG to get some food from a foodstall and together we can empty the mini-bar in

my loom.

Pattaya: You can checkout any time you like - but you can never leave - Eagles

It seems this year we will have even more "dry" days than usual.

It is expected that the authorities will announce that the Queens Birthday (Mothers Day), 12th August, will be dry this year despite the fact that the last two years bars could open.

Also it almost certain that the 3 days (14,15, 16 November) designated for the late Princesses funeral will be announced as dry. This would be a large chunk of someones holiday if they are here at this time.

On the 12th August as usual I will be on the grouse moors of Scotland trying to shoot down an haggis...

And on the 14/15/16 November I will be tubing down the river in Vang Vieng on at least two of those days the other I will be recovering, what a way to loose tourists....

Back into Bangkok onto the 23rd November nothing planned then I hope, when are the elections???

Does anyone have an idea about the exact days of closing for the King's birthday, I believe on 5th December?

Thanks--

Just an unashamed LBFM groupie