IGNORED

NFL Playoffs - Week 19 - Where to watch and meetup?

What are some sport's bar options/locations to watch?

I posted here inquiring about sport's bar options, non-smoking preferred, and I'm open to meeting up with fellow BM's to watch the games.

I believe the most feasible options are as follows:

1. iRover Golf Club - Soi LK Metro
  2. Robin's Nest - Soi Dianna
  3. Witherspoons - Soi Buakhaw

While iRover has a small outside open-air seating area, I'm not quite sure if the inside area is non-smoking.

Robin's Nest restaurant and bar on Soi Dianna has many large screens and tends show sports 24/7; the indoor seating is strictly non-smoking.

I've never been to Witherspoons, but it was recommended as one of the key sports bars for NFL games.

Open to feedback and suggestions about where to watch.

If there are other NFL fans here in Pattaya who would like to meetup early this coming Sunday and Monday, the following in the schedule Pattaya time:

PnbxMFU.png

Chick-N-Coop Bar smile avenue across from Mike's shopping Mall 2nd Rd. Owner is Mike and he is a BM here. It is an open air bar and he usually has some food out for the games.

Archived