IGNORED

Whats the name of this soup?

Ive been travelling to Pattaya since 1993 & have sampled this soup on numerous occasions. Usually the BGs are getting it down their necks & often give you some.

For the life of me i cant remember what the name of the soup is.......does anyone know?

Chock Dee, Mr Sangthip :Hair_Out1:

post-3544-1218109717_thumbjpg

Ive seen many girl drinking it too I think its noddle soup and I think you get it with chicken or pork, but maybe I'm wrong.

Edited by Mavrick

She Loves Me I Love United That's Life !!!

Man UTD Isn't Just A Team, Its A RELIGION !

You can be my Wife but only for Tonight !

You could call it noodle soup. My girlfriend says that it is called gwat-de-ow in Thai.

Pattaya Photos Free newbie guide to Pattaya How to get a TG a tourist visa for Australia Pattaya Weather

My moto for 2017: Don't argue with an idiot. Don't argue with.....

If it is on the table in front of me

Must be MY soup

HD

Skinny Girls, Skinny Girls, Skinny Girls, I love em, I love em , I love those little BFMs

Gway- tee- o is correct. I eat it nearly every day but you order it with different variations of noodle ie :

sen lek = small noodle

sen yai = big noodle ( can be also used as a joke for a boss ie I am the big noodle = Pom Sen Yai)

sen mee = very small noodle

buun sen = glass noodle

Ive been travelling to Pattaya since 1993 & have sampled this soup on numerous occasions. Usually the BGs are getting it down their necks & often give you some.

For the life of me i cant remember what the name of the soup is.......does anyone know?

Chock Dee, Mr Sangthip :D

Well, if you would have read my trip report and not just looked at the pics, you would have noticed the name. :GrinNod1: