IGNORED

Soi 3 ..Is it that bad at nite ?

legend35

Hi All , Im staying at sabai lodge soi 3 ...Is it bad at nite in soi 3 ? ..Do I always need to get baht bus all motorbike back to hotel at nite ? All Can I walk down soi 3 ..Thanks

Can walk no problems just as always if walking on beach road after dark watch out for aggressive LBs

I have to keep reminding myself its a job :GoldenSmile1:
At Babydolls we are serious about fun

babydollsaddict.gif

one of the better hotels in pattaya

and has a good swimming pool

no hassel location

Hi All , Im staying at sabai lodge soi 3 ...Is it bad at nite in soi 2? ..Do I always need to get baht bus all motorbike back to hotel at nite ? All Can I walk down soi 3 ..Thanks

A fair few Baht buses go down Soi 2 rather than all the way around if they have no passengers, going out you can just wait a few minutes for one or walk down to beach road, coming back on the bath bus get off at the top of soi 2 \ second road and walk down.

I have stayed at the Sabai lodge and Inn in Soi 2 and there is security at both it is just a shame that the Soi2 bars have gone :-(

Oscar Fingal O'Flahertie Wills Wilde (16 October 1854 – 30 November 1900)
“I can resist everything except temptationâ€

To be born an Englishman is to win the lottery of life

Ive stayed there lots of times walked down the soi all times day and night, no problems.

Coming back late at night, I assume you mean getting off a baht bus on 2nd Rd and walking down.

Perfectly safe as there are always people around, even in the very early hours.

Not a Soi where LB,s lurk in the shadows.

In the beginning was the word and the word was "In" :ThumbUp6:

Stayed at Sabai Lodge last year and was very happy with the hotel. Nice and quiet, except in the morning when there were kids playing in the pool. It is perfectly safe there. The places I found dangerous in Patts are Beach rd, Soi 6 and 6/1 (the ladyboy soi) at night. The "Dolphin roundabout" can also be a bit dangerous because of the risk of traffic accidents.

Sabai lodge, Sabai wing and Sabai inn are all located around that area soi 1 and 2, I always get back from clubbing at all sorts of hours drunk most nights, no problem walking along the soi after getting off the baht bus

I was in one of the bars on the soi3 complex one evening and a girl had her gold necklace snatched by a motorbike driver.

Still no reason to worry I think, I feel safer there than anywhere else in Pattaya.

To be honest the scariest soi is actually my favorite soi (during operating hours) - Soi 6 after the bars close and before sunrise. That is some really scary shit, extremely dark with no one around except some very suspicious ladyboys lurking around.

Living the dream!

Soi 7, You look for the aggressive ladyboys.

Jack

• 10 months later...

I always stayed near soi 3/4 and never felt uncomfortable there... but i prefer not to walk at night when i am drunk because of the traffic there are some really crazy drivers out there... :-)

• 4 weeks later...

Can walk no problems just as always if walking on beach road after dark watch out for aggressive LBs

you will get some guys to move there now

I allways stay there , good location , close to shops , food stalls etc. Never have problem even late night. Frankly one of the best area to accommodate in Patts.

Last trip stayed on Soi 5 at Seven Zea hotel. Quiet at night and tucked away but still close to all the action. Never felt unsafe walking up and down Soi's 2,3,4,5 and 6 at night. 

I'm going to keep it 10 X 10 with you, I'd rather be in  Pattaya mofo.

TR's:

Gone till Nov.

Low Season Awaits....

TR3

Archived