IGNORED

Visa Exemption after Tourist Visa?

Coldaroo

Firstly, Australian here. I've used up my tourists visa's initial 60 days and also extended at Jomtien for another 30.

If I need to stay another 30 days as an Australian Citizen, is the best way to fly international (e.g. Singapore) then fly back to Don Muang? How long do I need to stay in the other country?

Any help appreciated

To be 100% sure yes I would fly back into Thailand. PP is probably the cheapest and nearest capital. No definite answer on days out of the country, not so strict as during summer 2014, but 2/3 days to be sure. Then again you may well get 30 days at a land border, but at Immigrations discretion or how they feel that morning.

• 2 weeks later...

If you are going to go somewhere and stay for a couple of days play it save and go somewhere where you can get another tourist visa. If you time it right you should only have to stay for 1 night.

Pattaya Photos Free newbie guide to Pattaya How to get a TG a tourist visa for Australia Pattaya Weather

My moto for 2017: Don't argue with an idiot. Don't argue with.....

Archived