IGNORED

bean bags for sale?

me love pum pum

hey,heading over in a few days and got a few people staying at my house and not enough seating!

where can I get some bean bags-or if I bring the bag,where can I get the filling in pattaya?

Few other things I would like to get-I don't want to spend my time in Patts,driving/parking and hunting for these things!-

Nintendo Wii-U,I5 PC or maybe media player,bose or good soundbar and sub,garden speakers,barbeque

where can you buy a proper cooker in Patts?

all ive ever seen are all these stupid little separate ovens,grills,stoves,etc.a proper cooker in the kitchen would make the most of the space and allow cooking of anything

cheers

Index on Sukhumvit has the from about 2000 thb upwards and although not the best compared with some European versions I have seen they are the best I have seen sold here.

The electrical items you should get directly across the road in Numchai

The more the cash, the better the gash

wii and media player tuk com, or look at the media players for sale in this section, top bits of kit for around 5k bht. speakers and stuff numchai or powerbuy, probably the cooker to,

excellant guys :)

my house is up soi siam country club so that's not far from those 2 places,

I'll nip into Index and Numchai as soon as I arrive and get the bulk of it

if I cant get a Wii-U /pc or media player from either of those I'll nip into tukcom to pick up what I cant get  :GoldenSmile1:

Archived