Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Help with Thai Translation to English

budds

Could someone please help me by translating these Thai sentences to English, I would greatly appreciate a true translation, tried Google but I'm sure it is not a true translation....

อยากบอกนะว่าเสียใจมาก เหมือนจะไม่แคร์แต่ฉันแคร์เธอที่สุด

เลิกงานไป ดื่มเพื่อลืมเธอ..

สิเลิกกับผัว สุดท้ายก็ง้อเราอยู่ดี อิอิอิ

He wants to tell me how much regret does not appear to care, but I do care that she had quit working. Drinking to forget her husband to quit today! Finally, we seek forgiveness anyway. Izu I

something like this

The writer is female .My wife is helping me translate this . " She wants to say that she is very sorry. She did something that make's it looks like she does't care. But in her heart she still cares about you. After she finished work she drank a lot of alcohol to try to forget about you.She say she wants to finish with her ex husband. But her ex husband has come back in her life and she's startig a relationship with him again.

After seeing this I'm not going to trust Google Translate again !!!!

ROUGH TRANSLATION

อยากบอกนะว่าเสีย I want to say this

ใจมาก lots of heart

เหมือนจะไม่แคร์ same as not caring

แต่ฉันแคร์เธอที่สุด but, I (female ) care you the best

​ดื่มเพื่อลืมเธอ..edit...drink to forget you

เลิกงานไป finish work go

สิเลิกกับผัว (si- don't understand, I think slang ) finish pua ( pua is slang for husband)

สุดท้ายก็ง้อเราอยู่ดี best end or reconcile us good

อิอิอิ i i i (laugh)

Sorry, thats all I have for that. 

See you at Le Pub, soi Diamond.

Le Pub Facebook Page

Le Pub YouTube Channel

Geez guys. I see no one really understands! I see a lot gets lost in translation too. Those "rough translations" and google almost guarantee some kind of miscommunication so let me try.

อยากบอกนะว่าเสียใจมาก = I want to tell you I'm very sad/heartbroken. (For example, when you find out your husband cheats on you, เสียใจ is how you feel. Not sorry)

เหมือนจะไม่แคร์แต่ฉันแคร์เธอที่สุด = as if I don't care but I do care about him a lot.

เลิกงานไป ดื่มเพื่อลืมเธอ..  = after work, I went to drink (in order) to forget about him. 

สิเลิกกับผัว = break up with him (husband)

สุดท้ายก็ง้อเราอยู่ดี อิอิอิ = finally, he was trying to make it up for me (because he didn't want her to break up with him).

Well I have to mention that a lot depends on the context, like who's speaking to who. Without knowing that, the pronouns can be very hard to decipher.

She is pissed feelibg sad full of regret and talking bollocks like most women when they feel sorry for tgemselves daft cows

Archived