IGNORED

Review best western pattaya

speede75

Best Western Pattaya is a newly open hotel right next to Dusit Resort pattaya.

The hotel has both smooking and non-smooking rooms with seaview, poolview and standard rooms.

I my self stayed in one of the pool view rooms and i was not disapointed.

The staff was very friendly and helpfull in the reception. The rooms were cleaned every day but the cleaningstaff didnt speak much english.

The room it self had all the needed facilities such as microwave, Coffee/tea maker, AM/FM alarm clock , Direct dial telephone, wi-fi and hardwired connection port, workdesk, mini-bar, fridge, in-room safe and of course cable tv with hbo, cinemax and other english speaking channels on a good size tv (guessing 29 inch)

An interesting touch was the windown they had built into the bathroom, which you can look out from when taking a shower. (see pic below)

At the ground floor they also had a restaurant where you could eat breakfast or get it sent to your room. The room service was great, pretty fast and at resonable prices.

The laundry service on the other hand, was as expected, a bit expensive so here i would suggest using an other option. But finding a cheaper one is very easy and most of them deliver to your room.

On the downside i have to warn about getting an interconnecting room, which they have. Think its 14 rooms in total and the isolation between these rooms is next to none meaning you hear every little word from your neighbour (very annoying, expecially at night if you catch my drift) :D

As it was a new hotel they had some problems that werent corrected before opening and i had to suffer through them like you see on the picture below. As a compensation i got breakfast for free during this period.

1st room pic

rum1.JPG

2nd room pic

rum2.JPG

View from side window

utsikten1.JPG

Overlooking the pool

pool1.JPG

Poolview

view2.JPG

Repair work

poolwork.jpg

Took just over 1 week for them to fix this so it was pretty fast. After that everything went back to as it should be, nice and quite.

Never had any problems with joiner fee but the ladies at the front desk did ask for the girls ID. IF someone came to visit while i was in the room they first called the room to ask if i was expecting anyone and if i wanted to see anyone. If i said no they just turned the person away in the lobby, without any fuzz.

I stayed here for 4 months and paid 25k bath per month

hotel can be accessed through a sidestreet just to the right of the enterence to Dusit resort or from soi 20 naklua rd. Due to poorly lighted streets i suggest calling the hotel for a free shuttle from the roundabout back the hotel.

To find this hotel just search for Best Western Pattaya

Thanks for the post mate it is always good to get information about the various places to stay in and around pattaya.

Do they charge for bringing ladies back?

No they didnt charge anything during my stay there

@ piero

Well they are two different hotels but they do works togethe with each other.

Edited by speede75

Thank for the review and pics mate but as IHM asked is there any joiners fee ?

She Loves Me I Love United That's Life !!!

Man UTD Isn't Just A Team, Its A RELIGION !

You can be my Wife but only for Tonight !

i posted about joiners fee in the review

"Never had any problems with joiner fee but the ladies at the front desk did ask for the girls ID"

So no, NO joiners fee

• 3 weeks later...

Tack ska du ha! I'll be staying at this hotel during my first Pattaya trip in october. Actually I tried to change to another hotel closer to WS but it was too late and the travel agency would have charged me a small fortune for the exchange.

It's good to know there is no problem with joiners; I was really worried about that.

By the way, was the tuk-tuk service free of charge?

Life is too short to be small!