IGNORED

Thieving Ladyboy Released Uncharged.

LaaMok

Friday 16th March 2007

Thieving Ladyboy Released Uncharged.

A kind-hearted Korean tourist decided not to press charges against a ladyboy who had attempted to steal 3,000 baht from him after a tryst back at the Korean’s hotel turned sour.

In the very early hours of Friday morning the tourist had taken the 25-year ladyboy from the beach back to his hotel in Soi Petchagoon in Central Pattaya for horizontal activities involving a mattress and limited clothing. When they had finished their exertions the ladyboy decided to make off with the Korean’s money, but the tourist was able to call on the help of his five friends, also staying in the hotel. They chased the ladyboy and made a citizens arrest. Police from Soi 9 station were called and questioned the ladyboy who tearfully confessed to the theft but claimed she needed the money to send to her family up-country. The Korean took pity on the ladyboy and decided not to press charges, although he did ask for his money back.

http://www.pattayacitynews.net/news_16_03_50_3.htm

Those Beach Rd LB's can certainly be dangerous - one really is playing with fire.

During my first 4 weeks (before I wised up) I often wandered back from Walking St, along Beach Rd......after midnight.....with the idea of getting some exercise and seeing what goes on.

On three occasions - I felt the need to brake into a sprint.........in a swift getaway from a LB/LB's...........on one occasion, I stopped and talked with one out of politeness.........then within three seconds was circled by 4 of them........I felt very intimidated and scared.........they started touching me...........it felt very dodgy/like a mugging situation...........so I parted two of them with great force, using my arms and legged it faster than Linford Christie! The area in question was between soi 6/7 which can be very dark...........was a bloody stupid thing to do.

Edited by ben99

Those Beach Rd LB's can certainly be dangerous - one really is playing with fire.

During my first 4 weeks (before I wised up) I often wandered back from Walking St, along Beach Rd......after midnight.....with the idea of getting some exercise and seeing what goes on.

On three occasions - I felt the need to brake into a sprint.........in a swift getaway from a LB/LB's...........on one occasion, I stopped and talked with one out of politeness.........then within three seconds was circled by 4 of them........I felt very intimidated and scared.........they started touching me...........it felt very dodgy/like a mugging situation...........so I parted two of them with great force, using my arms and legged it faster than Linford Christie! The area in question was between soi 6/7 which can be very dark...........was a bloody stupid thing to do.

yeh one of the first things i was told in pattaya is stay away from soi 6/7 in the early hours of the morning if you are by yourself and dont take any of the girls from the beach.

ALTHOUGH I DO NOT AGREE WITH WHAT YOU HAVE SAID SIR I WOULD DEFEND TO THE DEATH YOUR RIGHT TO SAY IT.

NICE TO BE NICE SUPPORTER ADD THIS TO YOU SIGGY TO SHOW SUPPORT FOR THE IDEA THAT STARTED THIS FORUM

yeh one of the first things i was told in pattaya is stay away from soi 6/7 in the early hours of the morning if you are by yourself and dont take any of the girls from the beach.

Il remember that one cheers buddy

Il remember that one cheers buddy

soi 7 itself is ok (busy even at 2am) - once one hits the bottom of soi 7..........beach rd end.......walking north towards Soi 6..........ON EITHER SIDE.......that is off limits, as it's soooooo dark and infested with LB vermin/mugger types.

Soi 6 is off limits after 1am.........end of story............unless one has a deathwish or wants to be rodgered or mugged by LB.

Edited by ben99

I made the same mistake on my first trip coming out of Soi 6 late and not realizing how far it is to soi7/8 and decideing to walk. My way blocked by 2 LB between some parked cars then another coming up behind me. My attention diverted to defending my crotch from thier clutchs never realizeing till later one had managed to get a 1000bht note out of my pocket. :angry2: I dont carry a wallet in pattaya and split my money up into different pockets and only enough cash for the nights prowl. Being a big Soi 6 fan I also use soi 6/1 (which looks more like an alley running next to Soi 6 yodask for you newbies) to avoid some bars where i have become a regular customer or made a drunken promise B) that I no longer wish to keep by entering through a backdoor of a bar further down or through a few acsess points between bars to find another girl without all the butterfly acusations that I will get. One of the drawbacks of this butterfly stratagy is that some ladyboys always seem to be lurking behind the bars so you need to be alert.

• 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...
WTF, this is like nearly 2 years old news??

True, but AFAIK still very pertinent and good advice for noobs. Particularly the part about don't walk on beach rd (either side) between soi6-7 at night! I'm not too keen on second rd for this stretch either, but that might just be my own paranoia.

“If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enoughâ€

“If we knew what it was we were doing, it would not be called research, would it?â€

Albert Einstein