IGNORED

UFC in Pattaya

Yoursorrowtomorrow

I know mma isn't allowed in Thailand, but I would like to see the next event on live tv if possible.

Where anybody know?

I could buy a ppv but I don't know if my connection will be fast enough and for internet I use only a smart phone.

Its not allowed to practice it, that's what I heard, forbidden. But I guess the live event starts about 10 am Thai time. I have been here 3 weeks and. I haven't seen any Ufc on any screens yet.

Its not allowed to practice it, that's what I heard, forbidden. But I guess the live event starts about 10 am Thai time. I have been here 3 weeks and. I haven't seen any Ufc on any screens yet.

If you have a look at the advertisement boards outside the sport bars you will see what time which sport is being screened

Irish Rovers

Witherspoons to name a couple.

Was just at I Rovers for the Jones fight. Most likely will go there if they show the Conor fight night also. Early showing times means the breakfast crowd comes in also and the place is super packed. One guy took a picture of how packed it was.

try not to believe everything you hear, MMA is allowed, Phuket has a Team, Phuket Top Team and Ben Askren trains and teaches there. There is also a AKA training camp in Phuket too. 

Thailand will need to train more in Wrestling and BBJ to be competitive, they are one of the best countries for striking already.

http://youtu.be/6VYQ_UIymes

WHEN IN THAILAND NEVER TRUST YOUR FARTS. :68: 

IT MAY BE A SQUIRT NOT JUST A FART. :SoWhat1: 

esSY2m9.gif

My Facebook.

I like to play Jenga on the first date. So she knows my pull out game is strong  :LMFAO: 

Archived