IGNORED

Nightclub in Rayong

LaaMok

I have heard that there is a nightclub in Rayong.

Any details anyone?

I'm after picking up some normal birds for a change.

I have heard that there is a nightclub in Rayong.

Any details anyone?

I'm after picking up some normal birds for a change.

Few of us went about 3 years back and there was near on trouble with the local Thai men, (Jealousy over women) a friend of mine got a pint tipped on his head by a Thai man, but the situation was quickly defused and the said farrang party left pretty sharpish, ill PM the lado for more details for you.

Few of us went about 3 years back and there was near on trouble with the local Thai men, (Jealousy over women) a friend of mine got a pint tipped on his head by a Thai man, but the situation was quickly defused and the said farrang party left pretty sharpish, ill PM the lado for more details for you.

fook that, i can get that sort of welcome in any of the cities here in the uk!!!

Something new for Bryan .................lol

Getting too well known in patts Bryan......................lol.

There are lots of clubs in Rayong but they are same same the big Thai places up 3rd Road i.e. expensive.

Its a pretty normal Thai city and the kids have the same thirst for nightlife as kids in any city in the world.

Farang will be rare there, even more so than the Pattaya clubs like Hollywood (3rd rd version) Noir etc and I would imagine the Thai guys will have nothing but bad stories about farang coming for their women.

Advertise on Pattaya Addicts. Send me a PM for more info'

Please consider a donation to the forum!

I am not worried i have alot of experience in these thai places, i will most likely go alone, its less agressive and I would befriend a group of thai guys and let them get the women for me, thai men its seems are very good at offering girls, whether its a sister or gf or gf friend etc. I wouldnt go with a group of farang, thats asking for trouble IMO.

Something new for Bryan .................lol

Getting too well known in patts Bryan......................lol.

No definately not! I just like to try new things.

Okay bryan so this would be the classic time to use your saving money tip........get the girl and stay a her place ............yes.................lol.

• 7 months later...

Two coyote clubs have opened on soi sin: Love Club and Las Vegas Club.

There's a number of nightclubs on soi sin and sukhumvit, like Bliss and Violin.

Lots of fun to be had on soi sin, but it really only goes from 11:00pm-1:00am.

Read more about the adventures of zaphodbeeblebrox in Rayong at www.zaphod.pattaya-blogs.com

• 4 years later...

There's Zoods which is huge.

I reckon there's 5 proper coyote clubs now with some proper stunenrs 

"I am not a Rapist"

John 3:16

• 2 months later...

Where is Zoods in Rayong - and what is the Thai name for Soi Sin, which I understand runs parallel to Sukhumvit Rd.?

I might be heading for Rayong tomorrow night with a mate, looking for some action, but I guess it is difficult to bf any of the (agency) stunners in the coyote clubs?

Archived