IGNORED

Singapore Hotel ?

lostagain

Seems my vacation in Pattaya is going to be interupted by short business trip to Singapore. I know nothing of Singapore other than I do not want anything to do with drugs there. I figure some BMs have happened through that fair city in thier travels.

Can anyone suggest a hotel, not a gold plated 5 star beast but something that I would not have a problem listing on my exspence report either ?

... course if they happened to by guest friendly as well ... :Whistle:

Seems my vacation in Pattaya is going to be interupted by short business trip to Singapore. I know nothing of Singapore other than I do not want anything to do with drugs there. I figure some BMs have happened through that fair city in thier travels.

Can anyone suggest a Hotel, not a gold plated 5 star beast but something that I would not have a problem listing on my exspence report either ?

... course if they happened to by guest friendly as well ... :P

Depends on exactly what standard you like but I'm presuming you are a mongerer so I would suggest the hotel 81 chain in Geyland the RLD. There are about a dozen of them - modern, very small rooms, king beds and only S$80-90 per night. I stay Princess hotel on Lorong 12 - check out the website. IMO SIN is very good for mongering - check out :-

Golden Mile Complex on Beach Road - Thai girls

Lucky Plaza - Orchard Rd - Filipina

Geyland - every nationality

Orchard Towers - Orchard Rd - the 4 floors of whores

BTW, all hotels in SIN are girl friendly - never been asked any questions or joiners fee crap etc.

... I stay Princess Hotel on Lorong 12 ...

Thanks much ... that looks like it will suit my purposes.

The hotels I have been to are Elizabeth & the Orchid both on or just of Orchid Road.

The girls are expensive...............................

The hotels I have been to are Elizabeth & the Orchid both on or just of Orchid Road.

The girls are expensive...............................

Yes the girls are expensive in Orchard area but not in Golden Mile & Geylang.

I would say the hotel 81 chain is affordable and comfortable...There are a few in Geylang and Geylang is the red light district in Singapore..So getting a THAI, INDONESIAN, INDIAN,CHINESE,MALAY chick for ST or LT won't be much of an hassle..Have no fear as there is no extra chargers for joiners...

CHEERS!!! :D

bplaa yai gin bplaa lek

I spent six months studying in Singapore, and I booked several times hotels for friends coming visit me... I suggest u to stay in the Geylang area, both Hotel81 and Fragrance are good hotels, and really no prob for the girls (they use to rent the rooms also for some hours,hehehe)...

If u go there u should try to go"the Mask 51". On the ground floor there is a sort of disco, and at the first floor there's a sort of karaoke bar... But everywhere it's full of beautifull freelance that wanna u... The problems are sometimes the language (usually the vietnamise ones cannot speak...) and the prices, that compared to LOS are extremely expensive (from 60 to 120 sing dollars short time, depends how much u and the girl are goodlooking)

Btw, enjoy ur trip

• 3 months later...

Hey body.im leaving in singapore . then cheap girls is very hard to find if u looking in specific area , but i go in a special night club where all the chicks want to get plugg its call attika it on clark quay. i always go alone but never go back alone .....

" I'm the master of my fade , the captain of my soul !!!! "

babydollsaddict.gif