IGNORED

Cook out at the Golf Club Soi LK Metro

Every Sunday and Wednesday evening the Golf Club (restaurant, bar and guesthouse) has a cook-out at 6:30 PM. It's location is next door to the Hell Club on Soi LK Metro.

sign01.jpg

They fire up a charcoal grill and use water soaked Hickory wood chips to add a real smoked flavor to the meat. The meals include unlimited salad, baked potato or fries and corn on the cob. (See the menu.)

menu01.jpg

menu01.jpg

So far I've had the Filet Mignon, the regular sized Surf and Turf, and the ribs and all have been excellent. I think my next choice will be the huge pork chop. The Portherhouse steaks are marinated in spices and tenderized, giving them an excellent flavor.

Check it out if you have a taste for a real char-broiled steak. They also have an extensive menu of American, English, European and Asian food. Check out the menu on the website.

Golf Club

menu02.jpg

probe

550-750 baht there having a laugh ? LOL, looks nice but its hardly a restaraunt

That's a price for a loom ! I will stick to Crazy Daves :Laugh1:

CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW FOR FULL DETAILS & COSTS

Building A House In The Village

CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW FOR FULL DETAILS & COSTS

Getting Married In The Village & Bringing Her To The UK

550-750 baht there having a laugh ? LOL, looks nice but its hardly a restaraunt

"restaurant n. A place where meals are served to the public."

Seems like a restaurant to me.

probe

"restaurant n. A place where meals are served to the public."

Seems like a restaurant to me.

Oh come on Probe its not a restaraunt mate, the food looks on those pictures like restaraunt qaulity, but when you dine out at a restaraunt at restaraunt prices it is more than just the food, its also about service and surrounding views music and decor and so on.

My comment was one of honesty and i was merley pointing out that for those prices you can get a meal at the Mantra or Bruno's Restaraunts.

Chill out

Oh come on Probe its not a restaraunt mate, the food looks on those pictures like restaraunt qaulity, but when you dine out at a restaraunt at restaraunt prices it is more than just the food, its also about service and surrounding views music and decor and so on.

My comment was one of honesty and i was merley pointing out that for those prices you can get a meal at the Mantra or Bruno's Restaraunts.

Chill out

I see a difference in the prices of Mantra and the Golf Club (Once i invited a lady to the Mantra and i have had only Golf Club-money. I sweat blood and water...). By the way what does mean visit Pattaya Orphanage?

Ate there several times myself back in June,, let me tell you,, the food is fantastic! and the service is great also! I went there almost every day,,, there was even a few days where I was sick and hesitant to eat anythind else, but when I did eat, I went there,, the place is impecable, service is top-notch, food is very tasty, and sports on the television at all times.