IGNORED

Note 3 for sale 12,000 baht

Lucky 1

I just bought my girl friend a 64GB iPhone 6 and want to sell her White Samsung Note 3 for 12,000 baht. It was purchased from Samsung in the Central Festival mall. I'm 95 percent sure she still has all the receipts. It was her first choice but as she has very small hands and no longer needs it for the larger screen size, because she no longer Skypes me from work, she wanted something smaller.

It's white and has 5 or 6 covers /cases that are like new or never been used. It also has a 1300 baht Ballistic Glass Screen protector on it. I can't include a photo because I'm not in Thailand at the moment but I will be 2-Jan-2015.

If interested I can tell you more and give you the cases/covers names. 

AceAbove Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Slim Clear Back Case with Bumper Cover.jpg

Bear Motion (TM) Premium Slim Back Case sand finish (Galaxy Note 3 Gray).jpg

Bear Motion ® Premium 100% Genuine Lambskin Leather Folio Case for Smart Phone (Galaxy Note 3, Black).jpg

Bear Motion Premium Silky Folio Case for Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Note III (Black).jpg

Galaxy Note 3 Case, Spigen® Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Case Slim Ultra Fit Smooth White Premium SM Coated Matte Hard Case for Galaxy Note III  - Smooth White.jpg

LUVVITT® CLEARVIEW Hybrid Slim Case  Back Cover with Bumper for Samsung Galaxy Note 3 LIFETIME WARRANTY.jpg

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived