IGNORED

slow pitch softball players

Pattaya Freelancer

as I see so many US flags as members I am wondering why there are not more of you guys joining on Saturday afternoons slow pitch softball games.

We play every Saturday afternoon inside the big stadium right behind The National Indoor Stadium on Chayapreuk2

if not for the game just come over for a beer or a good laugh.

All skill levels are welcome and no equipment is needed as we have spare gloves available.

So lets get out there and see you next Saturday. We get together at 12.30pm and hope to start playing at 13.00pm

I haven't played softball in years, but I used to play on teams in (mostly) Xpat softball leagues in England and Taiwan... could you provide google map coordinates to the location... thanks!  I was thinking about bringing my totally AWESOME Wilson A2000 baseball mitt (one of my first presents to myself when I got a "real" job back in THE_DAY) with me when I moved here, but I already had too much stuff (took way too much clothes that I never wear!)... 

Retired in Pattaya, Thailand - arrived April 1, 2014... Ohhhhh yeahhhhhh... LiveN my dream!

:GrinNod1:  :GoldenSmile1:  :24:

I haven't played softball in years, but I used to play on teams in (mostly) Xpat softball leagues in England and Taiwan... could you provide google map coordinates to the location... thanks!  I was thinking about bringing my totally AWESOME Wilson A2000 baseball mitt (one of my first presents to myself when I got a "real" job back in THE_DAY) with me when I moved here, but I already had too much stuff (took way too much clothes that I never wear!)... 

https://www.google.co.th/maps/place/%E0%B8%A8%E0%B8%B9%E0%B8%99%E0%B8%A2%E0%B9%8C%E0%B8%81%E0%B8%B5%E0%B8%AC%E0%B8%B2%E0%B9%81%E0%B8%AB%E0%B9%88%E0%B8%87%E0%B8%8A%E0%B8%B2%E0%B8%95%E0%B8%B4%E0%B8%A0%E0%B8%B2%E0%B8%84%E0%B8%95%E0%B8%B0%E0%B8%A7%E0%B8%B1%E0%B8%99%E0%B8%AD%E0%B8%AD%E0%B8%81/@12.885137,100.9234893,16z/data=!4m2!3m1!1s0x0000000000000000:0x8ebc5dae53b29c66?hl=en

with all those US flags in here we must be able to find some more ball players right??

this is the seniors version of it

slow pitch softball

ball is lobbed to you to bat

sounds like fun, i would like to join but fuuuuuck that's a long way from town...

SN7tukw.gif

sounds like fun, i would like to join but fuuuuuck that's a long way from town...

it for sure is worth it

its great fun lots of play and lots of talk lol

Your venue is about 10km from the city, give or take 1-2 km.

Is that necessary? There are many schools in town with empty fields.

Why do you have to play outside the city?

Your venue is about 10km from the city, give or take 1-2 km.

Is that necessary? There are many schools in town with empty fields.

Why do you have to play outside the city?

a baseball field and thus a softball field requires a field of minimum 290Ft (or 90Meters) down both lines which would make an area of 84100 square feet (or 8100 square meters)

we are not aware of any fields down town with those dimensions available and we have been looking for the last 20 years for this.

We might have not seen all fields though so if you know of any field of those dimensions available to play softball on please do let us know and next Saturday we will be playing there for sure.

Archived