IGNORED

confused...visiting first time

sunny4u

hi

guys i am confused about joiner fees

i am planning to book flipper hotel pattaya for 5 days

i read it is guest friendly.

my questions are

if we book 2 rooms for 3 people can we get 3 girls in  2 rooms without any joiner fees in flipper hotel

i m looking for only guest friendly hotels where i can get 3 girls in 2 rooms without joiner fees between 800 to 1300 thb.

any suggestions or u reckon more hotels near Walking Street

m confused i need to book hotel within this week. 

I can't see a problem with this at a lot of hotels and guest houses except for the fact that the girls in the main will be reluctant to performing the same room with another couple.

You may get lucky but from what I'm led to believe the chances are slim.

Find some guest houses say in soi Lengkee at about 700 a night and have one each.

There's heaps just across from Ned Kelly Bar, and it's so easy to navigate Pattaya from there.

each room, when you book, book for two people...

here's a list of hotels that charge you if you bring more than one girl at a time, Flipper I don't believe is on this list...

:)

I have had two girls there before, in fact.  no charge.

http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/topic/182814-pattaya-hotels-with-age-restrictions-and-extra-joiner-fees/page-7

Why on earth would 2 blokes want to share a room when visiting Pattaya ?. I had to check your nationality to make sure you weren't Indian

I'm sure quite a few girls will also be put off, by this too.

Get a room each

Unless two of you are a couple book 3 rooms.

If you are budgeting for 1300 a night for each of two rooms, then book 3 rooms for 850 baht each.

Make each booking for two people, as you pay per room not per person.

"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans."

So remember to “Enjoy every sandwich”

my questions are

if we book 2 rooms for 3 people can we get 3 girls in 2 rooms without any joiner fees in flipper hotel

m confused i need to book hotel within this week.

To directly answer your question,I don't see why you are confused.

When you book a room in the first place,you can either book for one person or two people.

Most mongers or perhaps all mongers,will book for two people,thus enabling them to bring back a girl as the notional second person.

See where I'm going with this...?

Therefore If you book a room for two people ie two blokes..then you cannot reasonably expect to be allowed to bring a guest to that room,since there are already two people in there.

It's not confusing at all,its actually pretty simple.

Now we move on to the wider issue of why do two blokes want to share a room in Pattaya.

If it's a financial issue,I wonder why people can afford to fly halfway round the world for a holiday,but don't want to shell out on a relatively cheap hotel room when they get there.

There is Also the issue of girls not been keen to be shagged in a room with someone else looking on.

Contrary to popular belief, they are not pperforming monkeys.

Bottom line.....get a room each.

If you're  confused over booking rooms you will need counselling before the  trip is over.

enjoy the ride.

And on the sixth day God Created Bobby Moore

Why on earth would 2 blokes want to share a room when visiting Pattaya ?. I had to check your nationality to make sure you weren't Indian

I'm sure quite a few girls will also be put off, by this too.

Get a room each

Spot on.

Robw

thanks guys for your lil harsh words.....i actually need them

the outcome is i convinced my other 2 friends to book a room each and i have just made bookings for  3 rooms at sutus court 

wohoooooo excited for my first trip

any views  on sutus court how far is it from Walking Street.

i called them too and they said no joiner fees if you book one room each.

Mate I think there are a few of those hotels. Status 1,2,3,4&5

Which one did you book?

They are all 2* and located in Central Pattaya so it won't be too far.

"I like my Dessert first" :GrinNod1: :GrinNod1:

Mate I think there are a few of those hotels. Status 1,2,3,4&5

Which ne did you book?

t

They are all 2* and located in Central Pattaya so it won't be too far.

yes they have 5 wings.

i booked in no.3....is it a walking distance to Walking Street.

any good breakfast joints as sutus court do not provide breakfas

cheers

yes they have 5 wings.

i booked in no.3....is it a walking distance to walking street.

any good breakfast joints as sutus court do not provide breakfas

cheers

Try Irish Rovers on LK Metro for breakfast, 99 baht and a really good feed, also not too far to walk.  Think that you can get all day breakfast, real value for money.

image.png.6eb5df3c4b99a4189996c2a21d8f14af.png

have a great time on your first trip you are going to love it..........remember its not all about Walking Street check the forum for other areas and enjoy....i remember my first time and my first lady,,she love to play with my balls every chance she got i said to her you like playing with my balls dont you

yes she said i miss mine..........................taxi

have a great time on your first trip you are going to love it..........remember its not all about walking street check the forum for other areas and enjoy....i remember my first time and my first lady,,she love to play with my balls every chance she got i said to her you like playing with my balls dont you

yes she said i miss mine..........................taxi

thank definately goingbto do a great research on pa forums.

imao shee missed her.......ha ha ha

i have yo be careful in what i pick.

Try Irish Rovers on LK Metro for breakfast, 99 baht and a really good feed, also not too far to walk.  Think that you can get all day breakfast, real value for money.

thanks under 100 thb looks great deal

we definately give it a try

i am a fruit lover

thanks under 100 thb looks great deal

we definately give it a try

i am a fruit lover

Try boys town ;) 55

If it floats, flies or fucks It's probably cheaper to rent ...

sunny4u, it was mentioned, but to double check, did you make sure you booked each room for 2 people? 

That way no problem to bring a girl back. If not, hotel might try it on and charge you joiners fee especially if they think you are new in town - even though they said on phone they would not. Has been known to happen!

sunny4u, it was mentioned, but to double check, did you make sure you booked each room for 2 people? 

That way no problem to bring a girl back. If not, hotel might try it on and charge you joiners fee especially if they think you are new in town - even though they said on phone they would not. Has been known to happen!

hi yes i have the booking confitmation stating 3 rooms booked max 6 people can stay

i have emailed them aswell just awaiting reply

Archived