IGNORED

Question about Simon's beer bar

kayaker

I understand that there are two Simon beer bar number 1 and number 2. I have this link to one of the bars. I'd like to know which one it is. Additionally I would like to find out where the other one is and whether it's SBB one or two.

Here is the internet link to the one Simon beer bar that I found:

http://www.soidb.com/pattaya/bar-complex/simon-beer-bar-center.html

that's the second one , the first is closer to the entrance to WS , just across from Sugarbaby and Alcatraz

If it floats, flies or fucks It's probably cheaper to rent ...

that's the second one , the first is closer to the entrance to WS , just across from Sugarbaby and Alcatraz

That is actually the first one in the link. The original Simon Complex. Simon Complex 2 is the one near the entrance to WS

They can be quite expensive for drinks & LD,s but both 1 & 2 have some great looking girls.

Caveat....quite expensive means for BB,s but WS ones have higher rents etc so its probably justified.

This trip Ive taken quite a few girls from them both :GoldenSmile1:

In the beginning was the word and the word was "In" :ThumbUp6:

I guess when I get there I'll have to talk to the locals. I really only thought there was one and at the entrance of Walking Street I remember that one I don't remember the other

I guess when I get there I'll have to talk to the locals. I really only thought there was one and at the entrance of walking street I remember that one I don't remember the other

The other one is further on down Walking Street. Not too far past Insomnia also on the beach side.

They can be quite expensive for drinks & LD,s but both 1 & 2 have some great looking girls.

Caveat....quite expensive means for BB,s but WS ones have higher rents etc so its probably justified.

This trip Ive taken quite a few girls from them both :GoldenSmile1:

Agreed the drink is a little more expensive but they are some stunners to be found in both.

Well I'm going to be looking forward to taking a look at the scenery at both places. And I'll be sure to take my time. What time do things start happening on walking straight? I understand this is the off-season so I'm not sure when it starts getting busy. And I'm not talking about the tourist I'm talking about when the girls start showing up for work

Archived