IGNORED

Anzac bar and Guest house Soi Chaiyapoon

Buckets

Rooms at Anzac bar and Guest house, Soi Chaiyapoon

P.e.n.t.h.o.u.s.e Suite - double balcony, large ensuite, new  A/C, huge TV, DVD and stereo system, king size bed, lounge and kitchenette, safe, large fridge, 3rd floor. Available from 27 Dec, 2014 to 8 Jan 15.  750 B per night..... and theres more....10% off your bar bin plus free laundry service with 3 more more days  bookings.

Penthouse.jpg

Room One, TV, Fridge, A/C, double bed, ensuite, 1st Floor, available 18.1.2015. 500 baht per night

Room1.jpg

Room Two, smallish room, fans, ensuite TV and fridge, Available 28.12.14. 300 Baht per night

Room2.jpg

Room Five, TV, fridge, double bed, A/C with shared bathroom, available 1.2.2015.  450 baht per night

Room5.jpg

P.S   ALL ROOMS HAVE HOT WATER AND WI-FI, (30 MB or whatever it is)

The P.e.n.t.h.o.u.s.e Suite will be booked quickly, especially this time of year. 

The P.e.n.t.h.o.u.s.e Suite will be booked quickly, especially this time of year. 

Yeap,  lets hope so....Carp pom

• 3 weeks later...

Penthouse looks great but what happens after Jan 8?  Does it become booked for the rest of the year?

SPAM WORD looks great but what happens after Jan 8?  Does it become booked for the rest of the year?

Yeah, its booked from 8 Jan to one bloke for a month or so and then there are three guys looking at it for permanent rental for remainder of year, yeah its a beaut room 

Cheers mate

Thanks for enquiry

have a great 2015

Buckets

• 2 months later...

Hi Buckets, do you have any vacant rooms during the low season?

Pixie kicked you out?

Yes sir, I do ----rooms 1, 2 and 5 are vacant as of end of April.  The top room - honeymoon suite is booked out permanently.  Cheers

Rooms at Anzac bar and Guest house, Soi Chaiyapoon

P.e.n.t.h.o.u.s.e Suite - double balcony, large ensuite, new  A/C, huge TV, DVD and stereo system, king size bed, lounge and kitchenette, safe, large fridge, 3rd floor. BOOKED PERMANENTLY..... and theres more....10% off your bar bin plus free laundry service with 3 more more days  bookings.

Room One, TV, Fridge, A/C, double bed, ensuite, 1st Floor, available 6 Apr till 22 Apr 450B O/N. 

Room Two, smallish room, fans, ensuite TV and fridge, Available NOW 300 Baht per night

Room Five, TV, fridge, double bed, A/C with shared bathroom, available 3 May 2015.  450 baht per night

P.S   ALL ROOMS HAVE HOT WATER AND WI-FI, (30 MB or whatever it is)

Why does the top room or SPAM WORD show up in my message as spam word?

The word you used is the same name of a business that spammed the forum some time ago. So the forum made it so whenever that word is used it appears as "spam word"

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah, its booked from 8 Jan to one bloke for a month or so and then there are three guys looking at it for permanent rental for remainder of year, yeah its a beaut room

Cheers mate

Thanks for enquiry

have a great 2015

Buckets

This room available from 10 th May?

This room available from 10 th May?

Mate at this stage it is booked till the 14th May.  How long are you planning on staying in Pattaya?  I have a tentative permanent booking from the end of May but first in best dressed.

Cheers

Chris

• 2 weeks later...

Penthouse suite avail now till 10 may then booked out till Sept

P.e.n.t.h.o.u.s.e Suite - double balcony, large ensuite, new  A/C, huge TV, DVD and stereo system, king size bed, lounge and kitchenette, safe, large fridge, 3rd floor. Available now till 10 May, 2015.  750 B per night..... and theirs more....10% off your bar bin plus free laundry service with 3 more more days  bookings.

Penthouse.jpg

Room 1 avail from 2rd May

Room One, TV, Fridge, A/C, double bed, ensuite, 1st Floor,  500 baht per night

Room-1.jpg

Room 2 avail from 5 may

Room Two, smallish room, fans, ensuite TV and fridge,. 300 Baht per night

Room-2.jpg

Room 5 avail now

Room Five, TV, fridge, double bed, A/C with shared bathroom,  450 baht per night

Room-5.jpg

ALL ROOMS HAVE HOT WATER AND WI-FI, (30 MB or whatever it is)

Do you have a monthly rate? Is the entrance to the guest house separate from the bar?

Do you have a monthly rate? Is the entrance to the guest house separate from the bar?

Yes we have monthly rates and access is thru the bar.  What room are you interested in?  Sorry for late reply, I'm new to all this!!!

Cheers

Chris and Fon

Penthouse suite  booked out till Sept.

P.e.n.t.h.o.u.s.e Suite - double balcony, large ensuite, new  A/C, huge TV, DVD and stereo system, king size bed, lounge and kitchenette, safe, large fridge, 3rd floor.   750 B per night..... and theirs more....10% off your bar bin plus free laundry service with 3 more more days  bookings.

post-138020-0-07551400-1430392847.jpg

Room 1 avail from 2nd May

Room One, TV, Fridge, A/C, double bed, ensuite, 1st Floor,  500 baht per night

post-138020-0-72774300-1430392866.jpg

Room 2 avail from 5 may

post-138020-0-84283700-1430392928.jpg

Room 5 avail now

Room Five, TV, fridge, double bed, A/C with shared bathroom,  450 baht per night

post-138020-0-60041200-1430392882.jpg

Penthouse suite  booked out till 1st Sept.

P.e.n.t.h.o.u.s.e Suite - double balcony, large ensuite, new  A/C, huge TV, DVD and stereo system, king size bed, lounge and kitchenette, safe, large fridge, 3rd floor.   750 B per night..... and theirs more....10% off your bar bin plus free laundry service with 3 more more days  bookings.

post-138020-0-07551400-1430392847.jpg

Room 1 avail from 2nd May

Room One, TV, Fridge, A/C, double bed, ensuite, 1st Floor,  450 baht per night

post-138020-0-72774300-1430392866.jpg

Room 2 avail from 5 may

post-138020-0-84283700-1430392928.jpg

Room 5 avail now

post-138020-0-60041200-1430392882.jpg

• 1 month later...

Haven't forgot you  Buckets. I have your ANZAC  stubby holders and will copy the ANZAC Day program.. Just haven't been over tyour way. Will be this week sometime.

As much as I love all things Australian, I got to get me action of the asian persuasian.

Haven't forgot you  Buckets. I have your ANZAC  stubby holders and will copy the ANZAC Day program.. Just haven't been over tyour way. Will be this week sometime.

Thanks mate, char char.   All good

I like the GPS co-ordinates. It makes it so easy to find your location with Google Maps.

I just updated the photo, the numbers are co-ordinates not phone numbers --Carp

Buckets Bar2.jpg

shit where's that????

Archived