IGNORED

44 day stay

piehead

hi guys,can anyone give me the best option for a 44 day stay.we normally come from the uk and get a 60 day visa but we have now moved to portugal and i don't speak the lingo yet,so sending my passport to lisbon for a visa is a no no.can i get away with visa on arrival 30 day plus a trip to jomteim for a 14 day extension cheers.

Just go without a visa . You get the 30 days on arrival visa waiver and

after a month you go to Jomtien and get another 30 days for 1900Bht .  

Also interesting to read those official guidelines for the border immigration officers ......for triage for" non genuine  tourists ".. visa runners

Guidlines for bordercontroles.pdf

Non native English writing poster, not using a spell checker !! 

IMO the best option is to get a tourist visa before you go. I would be very surprised if they would have any issues dealing with an English language application. Winging it on the tourist waiver scheme is a poor option if it can be at all avoided.

Pattaya Photos Free newbie guide to Pattaya How to get a TG a tourist visa for Australia Pattaya Weather

My moto for 2017: Don't argue with an idiot. Don't argue with.....

Archived