IGNORED

Yeovil v Manchester United FA Cup round 3......

Tao 66

We've only gone and done it again. Another big pay day. We've struggled since being relegated from the Championship. We had some huge luck again last night, but we do deserve some once in a while. The officiating at lower league level is often poor and we've often been on the wrong end of it..but what goes around comes around. 

Poor old Accrington Stanley..(who?...exactly!!) I do feel a bit sorry for them as I have been in the situation myself, in the first game our midfielder punched the ball away from the penalty area and got away with it, then last night they missed 2 open goals because we don't have a back four this season, and I was in the the stand when the ball dropped to our midfielder who controlled it beautifully with his right arm, a move that would have got him in the national volleyball team, and smashed it home...I waited for the yellow card, but the goal was given! To their immense credit, Stanley didn't start a riot, just shrugged their shoulders and got on with it. 

Our second goal was a peach though. 

So Messrs Rooney and Co will be coming to Yeovil for the 3rd round. I don't know what team Van Gaal will put out but i hope he doesn't take the mick, because United have come unstuck before. 

Fellaini will be signing autographs...he does bugger all else anyway....:)

IF ALL MEN ARE CREATED EQUAL WHERE IS THE REST OF MY PENIS?

• 3 weeks later...

1420383056708_lc_galleryImage_Fans_hold_up_a_scarf_and_.JPG 

jinx

Catch my first report ;               Catch my third report ;

Drinker Tailor Sober Thai     The Place Beyond The Fines. 

Catch my second report ;        My final report :

The Monger Games            Final Random Acts 

United respected Yeovil yesterday , they had to dig in hard to beat them . Not a easy win for United . McNair is getting better and better . He will be a star of the future .

Archived