Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

1 2 call pay as you go

cashncarry1

Can anyone tell me if a 12 call payg sim expires when not used.Ive had it for 3 years now and had no problems topping up when i arrive ,Ive not been since last May ,and switched it on today to check credit (im sure i had 150 baht when i last used it in May).But it says im out of credit.

Would i be able to top up on line before i go just to see if the numbers still live Thanks

Surely if you received a message the sim is live? why do it on line? go to 7/11-Family mart get a 100thb top up if sim is not "live" the 100 top up can be used on a new sim.

Surely if you received a message the sim is live? why do it on line? go to 7/11-Family mart get a 100thb top up if sim is not "live" the 100 top up can be used on a new sim.

Cheers for reply maybe best to wait until i get there ,just that i need the thai phone number for my banking

Cheers for reply maybe best to wait until i get there ,just that i need the thai phone number for my banking

If your first stop is Pattaya you go to central festival they have a ais 12call office on the ground floor.

which bank. kasikornbank.com can topup from the online banking site. not sure about the others. receiving sms is free. send yourself one to see if it arrives. if it does sim is live. i assume you have roaming enabled. can on 12call be requested online i believe just do not ask how. did it few years ago

Sent from my GT-N7105 using Tapatalk

Thanks yes im with Kasikorm, thats a good idea about sending my self a text to see if its live i will try.What shall i say "miss you tirac why you not come back to Thailand" .Mind you thinking about it might be a good idea to have a new Thai number.Tnx

which bank. kasikornbank.com can topup from the online banking site. not sure about the others. receiving sms is free. send yourself one to see if it arrives. if it does sim is live. i assume you have roaming enabled. can on 12call be requested online i believe just do not ask how. did it few years ago

Sent from my GT-N7105 using Tapatalk

Archived