IGNORED

Tennis lessons in Pattaya

rollingstonedan

Has anyone had any tennis lessons in Pattaya?  I am getting back into the game and am after a few lessons to help me along….cheers 

Has anyone had any tennis lessons in Pattaya?  I am getting back into the game and am after a few lessons to help me along….cheers 

I don,t think many of the guys on here come to Patts to play tennis...........but you can try the Dusit Thani hotel where they have tennis courts and a coach :GoldenSmile1:

Ha, fair point. Not too sure though because most of them are always smashing their balls into something!

There was an excellent Thai pro at The Montien.

I would try there as it is so close to Soi 6 that after you finish,you will need to shower.

I've come across a Thai Pro coach ( not that I'm anywhere near that level! ) called Tos. I'll book some lessons in for next week. Thanks for the replies gents

"Thai Pro coach" R U sure its actually tennis they will be coaching :Think1:

That deserves a backhand.

Royal Cliff expensive, Bayshore has a few Thai coaches but would recommend Mo at the Bayview. You can book a lesson with him or join in the group lessons which he runs twice a week which is good to meet people.

Whose going to serve it up to him?!

Her?

image.jpg

If I only had 5 days in pattaya,tennis would be the last thing on my mind.

Well why the fuck do u bother to reply ya fuckin imbecile

Unlike u I dont fuck 24/7 just 3/7 then I like to get some tennis in so I don't turn into a fat c.. like u....

Chill the fuck out u dick,I could have got u all the hitting u wanted but with that attitude u can play with urself as u usually do.lol

I'm far from a fat cunt as u say.

If I only had 5 days in pattaya,tennis would be the last thing on my mind. ur statement not mine, if u could have set me up with players why not just do that,,,,,...i get on here asking for some info...its a forum ...and u give that inane reply...why.....u just a fuckwit or u think its funny? weird comment from a guy who claims to play ??

Anyway...I have been pm 'd by a few guys so am set anyway thanks and have a merry xmas ya tosser

Royal Cliff expensive, Bayshore has a few Thai coaches but would recommend Mo at the Bayview. You can book a lesson with him or join in the group lessons which he runs twice a week which is good to meet people.

Royal Cliff is expensive but the coaches are very good. Thepprasit road behind the market has tennis courts to rent by the hour and for a while was offering some coaching, not sure about now

I was playing at Thepprasit a while back and noticed a few coaches there. I've gone with a guy at Bayview, no Mo but a guy called Peace.

Only had one lesson today but so far so good and a nice guy. Only ฿300 ph plus ฿200 for court hire. He also mentioned about a group playing in the afternoon that I'll go along to. There seems to be a few groups of guys who regularly play and have invited me to play.

We used to play at Tepprasit which I liked but it's a bit far out for some guys that haven't transport.

I know Peace,he's a great guy and speaks good English.Mo takes the group lessons couple times a week which is good for meeting people.They are all very friendly and make you feel welcome at the Bayview.

Archived