IGNORED

how to write thai tones with normal chars?

lavezzi

Im attending school and I want to write the words I'm learning with proper tone.

How could I write them?

Man is the only animal that can establish a friendly relationship with his victims

Try these instructions: How to Type Pronunciation Guides

I am sure I found a simpler set of instructions in the past but I can't find them.

Pattaya Photos Free newbie guide to Pattaya How to get a TG a tourist visa for Australia Pattaya Weather

My moto for 2017: Don't argue with an idiot. Don't argue with.....

Try these instructions: How to Type Pronunciation Guides

I am sure I found a simpler set of instructions in the past but I can't find them.

Thanks it works great.

On windows you just need to download paiboon+.exe then you switch to "polish" language (the name is wrong but is due to a MS setting problem) on you language bar. Polish language allow you to type a letter and then press the 1 to 5 key to add the tone sign to the letter you just type  (number 1 has not cause is the normal tone).

paiboonplus_noshift.gif

Man is the only animal that can establish a friendly relationship with his victims

Archived