IGNORED

Teeth whitening 5000 Baht

Cerebrum

that seems like a decent price, but when I have asked about it in the past, they have always offfered 2 options, One is a simgle treatment in the office. The second option is a take away kit that you use at home. Find out which one you are getting for that price.

No enterprising place with a laser whitening setup?

Think like a VC - fail quickly, try often

Totally onboard with this.

Price discussions are killing my mood and my illusions.

I do #3 in the WikiHow article every week or so.  Not a bright white but they do look notably brighter.

Yeh baking soda mixed with lemon juice works faster, plus it's much healthier for your teeth and will save you a ton of money.

Just mix baking soda and lemon juice into a paste and dab your tooth brush on it.  Then brush to whitening.

Yeh baking soda mixed with lemon juice works faster, 

I would not use lemon juice because citric acid wears off tooth enamel....look it up.....Id stick to peroxide and BS.

A few years ago I sprung for the in office teeth whitening for 5000 baht. The dentist said since I have a cap or two on teeth near the front of my mouth he would match the whitening to the shade of the caps so they all look alike. Now then, this dentist put those caps on and matched their color to my normal, off white teeth at that time, so now he matched the whitening treatment to what is essentially my original off white color of several years ago. Five thousand baht wasted.

Every hole a goal.

Condoms kill boners. Save the boners.

Stop the Vagilantes.

Liking this baking soda / lemon juice option. How many times does it take to notice? Gonna do it once I'm back home so just curious about how many times a day is normally done, duration, etc.?

Cheers,

Big Mike.

Been doing the peroxide  baking soda thing…it really works…slow process though….im in no hurry.

With lemon juice and BS or peroxide careful how often and hard you do it around the gums.....will irritate the shit out of them lol ......trial by fire so once or two times a week for 2min and careful the gums imho ymmv

Swishing around 2 tbsp of peroxide for 2min every day.

Brushing with a paste made of peroxide, baking soda and a little normal toothpaste, once a week only.

Bought a teeth whitening kit in the airport duty free on the way home for...600 baht, I believe. Comes with a tube of whitening paste and a mouthguard. Will give it a go when I'm back from Japan on Saturday & let you guys know how well it works...

Big Mike.

Archived